Same Car, Same Engine, New pics, New Paint, New Accessories :D

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your bumper alignment is off. most likely you might have to adjust the piece under the headlights to fix that.

paint looks amazing.

stealthex

stealthex
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
love it! not big on the seats either love the dc sticker! lol thats all i wear! keep up the good work

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Ill give my brother that link lol.. Hes boosting his ZC and has NO idea what hes getting himself into. It should be out of the shop in about 5 days.

HF mani
generic IC piping
JDM land FMIC
etc. etc.

Im down for the hF mani to a t3/t4 though. That way I can put a heat shield over it and make it look SEMI stock.
win. and that is a nice look..

whit3b0y

5+ Year Member
car looks really good. i would had held off til i could find a good set of black gsrs instead of painting tan ones black. love the caps on the rims

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Looks quite nice, like some other people I'm a little iffy on the seats and the fog lights look off to me. I love your double din navi though, how much did that run you?
The fog lights are OEM. How good they fit depends on the hole you cut. I did a shitty job lol...

The double DIN cost me a Sidekick Slide lol... =)
looks good man
:D
your bumper alignment is off. most likely you might have to adjust the piece under the headlights to fix that.

paint looks amazing.
Its fine. I have PWJDM fenders and they corner piece nearest to the head light that touches the bumper doesnt go down far enough to clear the gap. I still have my OEM fenders but they arent color matched. :cry:
ur hatch is clean
;) Thanks
car looks really good. i would had held off til i could find a good set of black gsrs instead of painting tan ones black. love the caps on the rims
They were free :lol:
And they were white vinyl. Damn ricers..... These are way better than stock DX seats anyways.
win. and that is a nice look..
Thanks. Id LOVE to go with a ram horn set up but Ill be f**kED if a cop ever sees that. Im installing a 1995 DC CARB legal header lol. Its only for 1984-1995 Civics, but it has a CARB number so IDGAF lol.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I thought you just had your car painted within the last year? Might be thinking of someone else.

I think a turbo'd dohc would be more fun, but whatever works for you.

midnight9703

your neighborhood noob
5+ Year Member
i like everything but the seats and the lip only cuz i have the same lip and im sick of it lol

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i like everything but the seats and the lip only cuz i have the same lip and im sick of it lol
I like how the lip flares out more than the OEM one.

I thought you just had your car painted within the last year? Might be thinking of someone else.

I think a turbo'd dohc would be more fun, but whatever works for you.
I did, but someone in a 70's truck hit me so I got it repainted again.

Yes a turbo'd DOHC would be more fun, but turbo'd DOHC means more MONEY!!! :lol:
how much did u pay to install the gps?
lol I did it my self. Im not going to pay someone to connect constant, acc, and ground cables. =)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u need a tad of camber on the front...
go a lil lower please...

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I did, but someone in a 70's truck hit me so I got it repainted again.

Yes a turbo'd DOHC would be more fun, but turbo'd DOHC means more MONEY!!! :lol:
Ahhh you are correct sir, it would be more money. When/how did the truck hit you?

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
u need a tad of camber on the front...
go a lil lower please...
No coil overs.. :( Just AGX's and Progress springs. I may cut 1/4th of a coil off of them though.. :twisted:
Ahhh you are correct sir, it would be more money. When/how did the truck hit you?
I was at Pep Boys buying some neon lights and my brother was in the car. I was paying and he comes running to me and im like "f**k i know what just happened". He tells me some guy backed up into my car and tried to leave. Some big ass F250. He dint see my brother because the windows are tinted, so he tried to leave but my brother went to his window. He had insurance though. =)

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Welcome back Fishy...glad to see you finally made it back and I am still in your sig...car looks good man...still doing good...oh how I missed my bestest buddy...

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Welcome back Fishy...glad to see you finally made it back and I am still in your sig...car looks good man...still doing good...oh how I missed my bestest buddy...
I love you too man, I thought about you everyday. :ghey:

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what's the model of that megan exhaust? is that thing a replica of the apexi WS2? is that thing loud? chambered designed?

Liquidice944

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Man, im really, really, really, not a fan of hatches. But very nice job. Looks clean.