Scammer Alert: Cheeseneck aka Danny Feizal

Royal_C!ty

I've been dealing with Danny the past 3.5 months (January 19th when i sent my paypal payment) in a transaction of me purchasing a set of ek4 vti front and rear seats. Prior to sending money i was told that the seats will be here in 1-3 months guaranteed. Although it was a long transit time i still agreed on it. He sent the rears four day before sending the fronts.

He sends me the tracking #'s I think everything is cool so i go on about my business, february and march goes by and i'm checkin tracking and realizing its never being updated so i email POS malaysia (early april) asking whats up with the tracking and why wouldn't it be being updated, I was thinking maybe the events in japan may have somehow held up the transit, they confirm it didn't the real transit time would be 3-4 months and not only that but they have no record of the front seats being sent.. I email danny (forwarding their response) telling him that I infact need these seats by May 3rd in an effort to get my car ready for this eibach trip i've been planning all year.

Danny goes on to tell me that the front seats must have been lost in transit and he agrees to send another set to me (cool right?) late april and says that he will make sure i recieve these seats by may 3rd, I recieved my back seats on 4/23 so i'm thinking cool dudes making good on his promise it's taking a little longer than expected but as long as i'm ready for eibach good :thumbup:

I'm now sitting here typing this as i pack gettin ready for eibach and have still yet to recieve my front seats. I'm no longer taking my car due to a couple of factors this being one of them (i don't own front seats.) In addition to I haven't heard from Danny since May 7th (4 days after when we agreed i'd have them at my door) which he sent me a (2) tracking numbers supposedly for the lower and upper half. Neither tracking # works. I've emailed him 4-5 times since the 7th as well as hit him up on facebook and have not heard anything.

needless to day this deal has gone from sweet to sour over the past few months i'm still seat-less, had to change arrangements for eibach and now out of money so until than i'd advise all to stay away from DANNY FEIZAL aka cheeseneck :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm guessing they're still coming, if you actually got the rear seats you're probably not being scammed. Shipping from that part of the world sucks.

Royal_C!ty

I'm guessing they're still coming, if you actually got the rear seats you're probably not being scammed. Shipping from that part of the world sucks.
and thats fine... like i told him you told me that you will make sure they are here by may 3rd and you didn't "ship off" till may 7th, i still have yet to recieve a functioning tracking # for the item as well not heard from him since i got these #'s. He won't respond to my facebook messages nor emails so this is just another avenue to attempt to get his attention and honest reply in front of his peers.

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
what a scum bag. really sorry to hear about your loss.

Rich-PMS

Registered VIP
I wouldn't say you got scammed, it's only been 4 days since you've had contact with him. Some people can't check PM/facebook/emails on a regular basis.

Good luck.

_jawn

USDM king.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bummer. i had a pleasant transaction with him. then again it was only a small wiring harness.

best of luck.

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I had a good experience with cheeseneck, but I was the seller. Never bought from him before, but he doesn't sound shady to me. Just my 2 cents

nicks00si

Nick
Sounds like it could be a mix up in the shipping department. However, no matter what way you look at it, it's not right. You gave your money and still have not received what you paid for. If shipping is the problem, it needs dealt with. As a seller, no one should make a promise to get the parts out by a certain time if they cannot make good on it. And as far as the Facebook messages, if he has things up for sale, he is likely checking up daily, which means he has access to a computer. It could be an honest mistake, but it still sounds to me like he needs to make good on it, just my opinion.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
... wrong section. moved!

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wouldn't say you got scammed, it's only been 4 days since you've had contact with him. Some people can't check PM/facebook/emails on a regular basis.

Good luck.
Yeah, I agree

I hope its not a scam but he was willing to ship a second set of VTi Front seats???? That's kind of fishy, he should have just refunded the money.

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
1st of all im not a scammer. i did ship the whole seat setup on february, and somehow the frontseats got lost during shipping. the rear seats did arrive, but to my dismay, and to the buyers dissapointment, it got lost during shipping. i do agree that the tracking numbers didnt work at first as the numbers are sometimes updated later in the pos malaysia system, and sometimes the mailing system here sucks (well sometimes) but all the other times they just work and the packages arrive. i did promised to the OP to ship a 2nd seat out to him, as i have always done previously done to other buyers (when their parts did'nt arrive).
i promise that u will receive your seats soon, as the latest front ones that ive sent u still havent got their tracking numbers check out. and thats a PROMISE, in front of all the other forumers on here to see.
as for the unanswered emails and facebook replies, i really didnt have any internet access these few days, as i dont own a smartphone or do i subscribe to an internet plan on my current phone. but im not here to make excuses, and that definitely is my bad.
as for the other replies from buyers that have bought from me, thanks for the support.
and as for the OP, i deeply apologise for the difficulty this transaction has caused u. i promise to make it up to u, and i guarantee u that u will receive the front seats as promised.
and again please, im not a scammer.

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, I agree

I hope its not a scam but he was willing to ship a second set of VTi Front seats???? That's kind of fishy, he should have just refunded the money.
the vti seats are available here, just not a lot. i receiveda guarantee from the post master that ill receive the lost seats, or if not heel fully refund the shipping costs that i have paid, and pay me the price of the seats, but just not in US$.
and it doesnt sound fishy.

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sounds like it could be a mix up in the shipping department. However, no matter what way you look at it, it's not right. You gave your money and still have not received what you paid for. If shipping is the problem, it needs dealt with. As a seller, no one should make a promise to get the parts out by a certain time if they cannot make good on it. And as far as the Facebook messages, if he has things up for sale, he is likely checking up daily, which means he has access to a computer. It could be an honest mistake, but it still sounds to me like he needs to make good on it, just my opinion.
thanks. i do agree that it was a mix up during shipping. the postal service here has it fair shares of ups and downs. but currently, it a down for me. and as for the promise, im just quoting what the postal service guy quoted me. n hopefully i wouldnt make the same mistake again.

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what a scum bag. really sorry to hear about your loss.
im not a scumbag. and its not a loss. facing some shipping difficulties, but they are on its way. and that my word in front of all u guys out there.
ive been selling for quite some time now, and if im a scumbag i wouldnt last this long.

Royal_C!ty

1st of all im not a scammer. i did ship the whole seat setup on february, and somehow the frontseats got lost during shipping. the rear seats did arrive, but to my dismay, and to the buyers dissapointment, it got lost during shipping. i do agree that the tracking numbers didnt work at first as the numbers are sometimes updated later in the pos malaysia system, and sometimes the mailing system here sucks (well sometimes) but all the other times they just work and the packages arrive. i did promised to the OP to ship a 2nd seat out to him, as i have always done previously done to other buyers (when their parts did'nt arrive).
i promise that u will receive your seats soon, as the latest front ones that ive sent u still havent got their tracking numbers check out. and thats a PROMISE, in front of all the other forumers on here to see.
as for the unanswered emails and facebook replies, i really didnt have any internet access these few days, as i dont own a smartphone or do i subscribe to an internet plan on my current phone. but im not here to make excuses, and that definitely is my bad.
as for the other replies from buyers that have bought from me, thanks for the support.
and as for the OP, i deeply apologise for the difficulty this transaction has caused u. i promise to make it up to u, and i guarantee u that u will receive the front seats as promised.
and again please, im not a scammer.
I've had excuse after excuse danny, if you want to make it up to me as a customer stop lying and give me the product i paid you for three and a half months ago... you say your not a scammer but it's hard not to believe granted i did receive the rears. I've been lied to about these front seats numerous times.... I actually dug up our emails just so you and everyone else can see how many times i've been lied to:

4-15 "will be sending out the fronts (again) this week by air, so it will reach u by the end of april."
4-21 "i'll email you the tracking numbers for the fronts this coming monday or tuesday" which was nearly a month ago! and seeing how that monday and tuesday (25th &26th) came and went and still i recieved nothing.
4-25 were i told you everything is good as long i get them by may 3rd and you stated "ok ok ill make sure you recieve them by then"
5-3 (THE DAY OF THE DEADLINE) "i will make sure you receive the seats by the end of the week" it's now the 15th and not only do i not have my seats but i don't have a functional tracking number... again!

it's been lie, after lie, after lie, after lie and i only have half of what i paid you for on january 19th (nearly 4 months ago.) if you wanna make me a satisfied customer get me my seats or get me a refund.

rayaccord101

Registered VIP
I've had excuse after excuse danny, if you want to make it up to me as a customer stop lying and give me the product i paid you for three and a half months ago... you say your not a scammer but it's hard not to believe granted i did receive the rears. I've been lied to about these front seats numerous times.... I actually dug up our emails just so you and everyone else can see how many times i've been lied to:

4-15 "will be sending out the fronts (again) this week by air, so it will reach u by the end of april."
4-21 "i'll email you the tracking numbers for the fronts this coming monday or tuesday" which was nearly a month ago! and seeing how that monday and tuesday (25th &26th) came and went and still i recieved nothing.
4-25 were i told you everything is good as long i get them by may 3rd and you stated "ok ok ill make sure you recieve them by then"
5-3 (THE DAY OF THE DEADLINE) "i will make sure you receive the seats by the end of the week" it's now the 15th and not only do i not have my seats but i don't have a functional tracking number... again!

it's been lie, after lie, after lie, after lie and i only have half of what i paid you for on january 19th (nearly 4 months ago.) if you wanna make me a satisfied customer get me my seats or get me a refund.
:word:

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
RC, if it is a scam, it really sucks you have to deal with this. If it's just shipping problems, then yes, something needs to be done quick or I smell a lawsuit.

Danny, if it is a scam, you need to really pay him back or give him the seats. then stop selling until you can go a legit transaction. If it's just shipping problems, then I'd be doing whatever I can plus more to make sure he gets his money back or seats ASAP if I were you.