Scott's Build Thread 56K pray hard

AcousticAudio

Built LSVTEC .63 a/r stg3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha no joke
Stock d16 with 270,000+ km bad compression on 2 cylinders and leaky rear main, burning oil like a mofo------>boosted lsvtec with 18,000km
Stock suspension 22mm front sway bar/no rear---->Lowered/wider tires/tie bars/strut tower bars/26mm front sway bar/14mm rear sway bar

I'd say it's going to blow my f**king mind.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha no joke
Stock d16 with 270,000+ km bad compression on 2 cylinders and leaky rear main, burning oil like a mofo------>boosted lsvtec with 18,000km
Stock suspension 22mm front sway bar/no rear---->Lowered/wider tires/tie bars/strut tower bars/26mm front sway bar/14mm rear sway bar

I'd say it's going to blow my f**king mind.
D16Z6-B18a1, both stock, I still love how quick it is, and it's not anywhere near fast.

AcousticAudio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Theres little trunk filler pieces that unbolt. All 5th gens are like that for some reason, I don't know why its like that. BUT I did finish painting those filler pieces, the mirrors, license plate tray, gas door, and side skirts and its all on.. I just haven't gotten around to taking any pictures yet. Maybe later today. Also picking up a t1r test pipe from a buddy if it's 2.5"..

luispizarro25

5+ Year Member
yeah im glad that filler pieace is there... someone tried opening my trunk while watching amovie at the theater ona day and they broke tha whole thing (key cilynder and the filler part). luckly i just have to find the filler part and not the whole rear frame.

AcousticAudio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Baha, too laze to walk to your garage? :p. Oh Alex.
I'll have some pictures of the entirely completely painted exterior (minus front bumper) tonight.

AcousticAudio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I sure do hope I don't get an infraction for that :roll: the clubcivic police might excercise their massive e-peen on me.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
s**t....watch it man

Hey you don't know some cat from Calgary that has a B16 in an otherwise stock purple EK hatch do you? Or someone who used to have a black DC but now got a teal EG and put ITR wheels on it?

AcousticAudio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So I installed my tapped oil pan today, and the turbo oil drain line.

decided to take a look at my crank while i had it off...

the completed business.. kind of haggard I know

And finally some completed exterior pics, minus the bumper of course..

AcousticAudio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got some axles.. and started to modify the necessary exhaust pieces. I'm trying to borrow a welder so I can tack the flanges on and test fit them before i go all out and put a full bead on.