Scott's Build Thread 56K pray hard

AcousticAudio

Built LSVTEC .63 a/r stg3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So much that it is piled on the sides of every road lol. f**kin snow...

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that kind of sucks. I'm around toronto and snows been gone for a while now. I don't mind snow too much, I just hate it when it gets really cold.

AcousticAudio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Finished up the rear studs a few days ago..

New exhaust

AcousticAudio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Getting ready for re-assembly...

A pic of the rear studs+lugs I never put one up before..

AcousticAudio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Freshly bored and lubed =)

Installing the pistons

Torqued and happy =)

throwin on the oilpan

Head going on

Timed

AcousticAudio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No pictures yet, but I tucked the headlight wiring, reinstalled my 15" circa 1993 Rockford Fosgate PUNCH subwoofer and strapped the box down with some 1" thick rubber pieces between the sub box and anywhere it touches, so theres no rub and the box won't jump around.

Just waiting for the LSD to be installed into the trans, they are waiting for some shims to come in, and since nothing runs on the holiday (today) its getting set back to the weekend, most likely sunday as I'm going to Benny Benassi tomorrow.

However the civ is alive electrically! So far everything is as operational as I left it.

I've been mashing this song all day so I thought I'd share it with you guys:

WARNING ELECTRO CONTENT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro0TDnOiBVo
Wait til 20 seconds in then prepare to RAVE

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Such an amazing transformation of the car...definitely my favorite build thread ever!

Can't wait to see that motor go back in...and we wanna see some numbers too =D

AcousticAudio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LSD

Gangster as f**k

A little more..

Tadaaaa

Left to do:

Axles
turbo mani/turbo/dp
thats it!!

EuroB

5+ Year Member
So I just made an account after reading through all these pages
this build is coming along so fast

btw: The Benny Bennasi concert was retarted, he didn't get on till so late!

AcousticAudio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha the Beetroots were way better anyway. Were you at the Edmonton show in saturday?

EuroB

5+ Year Member
Nope I worked All day Saturday!

but hey, were in Calgary are you located? cause im gonna be needing some help or advice painting my EG Hatch in a couple weeks its all sanded i just got to tack on the new quarter panels next week and itll be ready!

AcousticAudio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm up in Edmonton haha ;) If you need some tips just add me to msn suspend.reality@gmail.com

In other news.. she lives! Big relief for me. Set the base timing via timing light, idles at a nice 14.7 a/f, no leaks, no knocks, no odd sounds, it all went pretty smoothly. Didn't get a chance to actually drive her out of the garage tonight, but she I let it run long enough to reach full operating temp, varying the revs from 1000rpm to 2200rpm. Tomorrow she'll step out from her 7 months of storage and begin the break in process.

frangipani

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do you have any suggestions on a decent place to get a paint job here in Edmonton?

btw, can't wait til you finish building your car! big fan of Blue! LOL

AcousticAudio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Mmm, there aren't too many places in edmonton I would leave my car to be painted. It all depends on how much you want to spend, and if youre having resprayed the same color or a new color. The guy who painted my car for me is starting at a new shop in edmonton in the next few weeks, when I get the name of it I'll pass it along to you :P

If youre a fan you should come out to United Cycle @9:00 and then West Ed @10:30 on friday and/or saturday and see it!