screw this sheriff

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Next time you're positive you weren't speeding, or weren't speeding as much as he said you were - ask to see the laser. If he can't prove it, you didn't do it. If it says you were speeding and you're still positive you weren't, check your speedo and make sure it's accurate. If it is, then go to court and get them to test the cop's laser. If it checks out, then you were speeding, plain and simple. There's a set of actions you can go through if you honestly believe you're not at fault. Don't complain next time, just take care of business.

Also, going downhill has nothing to do with anything. You have brakes for a reason.

DeathLens

EM1 Crew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got pulled over one time for 55 on a 35. I was going downhill and I didn't feel like riding the brakes so the car went faster and faster, lol (was driving an auto). Cop cut me a break though and gave me a ticket for having an air freshener hanging on my mirror (Obstruction of View) so no points!

dillon_1213

:word:
I'm 17 as well, and have never been pulled. I'll admit I speed, have actually literally hit 70 in a 55 headed home from work some days. You got caught, just get over it. Even though it's only 8 over, you still got pulled, you were caught, deal with it man.
All the cop is doing is his job. It doesn't matter who else is around you, YOU were the one he caught...what kind of Ford was in the other lane and what color? If you've got a nice loud exhaust and bright paint, while the other car was say, a Fusion or Focus, stock color, no mods, well, you're gonna get busted every time. Change your driving habits or get a speeding ticket bank account man
black he was following him first he then he had to put his bivocals on to type out my ticket the old bastard couldnt even read my license without them!!!

dillon_1213

Its whatever Im gonna maybe get out of it. I have a cousin who works at the court house. Or ill just take the STOP class which is $98, my grand parents gave me a 100 and i get paid Friday so Ill still be getting goodies for my hatch.

Decipher

Registered VIP
Its whatever Im gonna maybe get out of it. I have a cousin who works at the court house. Or ill just take the STOP class which is $98, my grand parents gave me a 100 and i get paid Friday so Ill still be getting goodies for my hatch.
Well then, we're all glad you learned your lesson. Let grandma pay your speeding tickets.

dillon_1213

I think my cousin will tell me how to get out of it i hope.. The needed glasses to do anything and he didnt even where them tell after he stopped me he obviously couldnt possibly be aiming where he thought..

Decipher

Registered VIP
I think my cousin will tell me how to get out of it i hope.. The needed glasses to do anything and he didnt even where themtell after he stopped me he obviously couldnt possibly be aiming where he thought..
Dude, your english teacher would beat that ass.

And what the f*** is one supposed to make of your signature?

Had a 1993 end of the year nissan hardbody regualar cab with 31s rolled on gravel with no bed and on went in the ditch up the bank and on the roof then a friend rolled me back over drove home
The new beging happend the 98 honda civic hatch back bone stock not even one after market thing.. thank god for old ladies now i can mod it right without ricing
Thank god for old ladies? You disgust me. lol

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think I lost that one! It was on my iTouch that got jacked :(. Unless it's buried somewhere in one of my picture folders. I've got hundreds of pics though.

And hey I've cut back! :lol:
Eww so some creepy dude has a pic of me!!? Ugghhhhh

Any ways I need a lip what looks really good??
CTArrr kiddo.

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
I think the messege in this thread is very clear

and that messege is Crash needs to post up alot of pics

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Eww so some creepy dude has a pic of me!!? Ugghhhhh
Oh hell naw. It got restored. I just don't know where I put it if I did pull it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: