Screw trucks, I want a Honda

luispizarro25

5+ Year Member
wow thats all i have to say....
i see wonders.... love the hood latches

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah that Del Sol is dope. Seen it on HT. Couple pics for you fools. Still need new Home Depot lip, paint, windshield and tint....

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dig the flat black paint, but you do need to work on the even-ness of it.

i like it :thumbs up

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dig the flat black paint, but you do need to work on the even-ness of it.

i like it :thumbs up
Yeah man, I was cleaning my interior today with Armorall and got some ont he door jam and noticed it turned it a bit more even and darker. I was like f**k it, and just Armoralled the whole car, haha. Looks better then before, and will be aight until I actually get paint. I think I might go satin with a final finish, that way it doesn't show many imperfections and it's unique. When I get it sprayed with the final it'll be in a booth by a pro so it'll be all even.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How many degrees did you tweak the rear?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if u are going to spend all that time, y dont u do a legit paint job..
f**k the single stage...

u will regret doing a single stage in the end...

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if u are going to spend all that time, y dont u do a legit paint job..
f**k the single stage...

u will regret doing a single stage in the end...
Because money is tight and I don't really give a s**t. As long as it looks decent I'm happy. It's no show stopper, just a summer hobby car. My Dad's 09 GMC 2500 is a single stage black paint and it looks fine.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How many degrees did you tweak the rear?
As short as the Blox camber kit would go, so I guess 5 plus whatever natural camber was there from the original 2" drop plus the natural camber added as I dropped it another 3"

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i skimmed through the pics on the thread, props on doing the diy paint job

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Always fresh. Keep it up.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i skimmed through the pics on the thread, props on doing the diy paint job
Thanks man, but it still needs its final touches. I primed outside and it came out pretty rough, so I sanded it down, which I would have done anyways before the final coat, but right now it's just primered. Body work turned out amazing for going the ghetto route. Now just time for some final paint and call it a day.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As short as the Blox camber kit would go, so I guess 5 plus whatever natural camber was there from the original 2" drop plus the natural camber added as I dropped it another 3"
Ok cool. I'm thinking about picking up the Blox kit unless you think feathering out the rear would be easier.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Still have to feather out the passenger side rear quarter:
Feathering? Are you getting new wheels? What are you gettin' at here?
I figured feather meant pull? and no, the offset of my current wheels (+30) is just low enough to where if I go any lower in the rear it will sit on the outside edge of my tire. I would rather not spend money and pull it out myself to clear the tire but I'm a total noob on body work.

Dude's drunk:alcoholic
Yeah but I thought I was making sense. :lol:

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude's drunk:alcoholic
Ha! Not that time.

I figured feather meant pull? and no, the offset of my current wheels (+30) is just low enough to where if I go any lower in the rear it will sit on the outside edge of my tire. I would rather not spend money and pull it out myself to clear the tire but I'm a total noob on body work.

Yeah but I thought I was making sense. :lol:
Don't pull them, I've never done it but it's pretty much impossible to do it without cracking the paint and s**t. It'll look bad, trust me. How the heck are +30's going to sit on your fender? Are they rolled? Makes absolutely no sense to me, my 0's would have almost cleared if I had more stretch.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ha! Not that time.

Don't pull them, I've never done it but it's pretty much impossible to do it without cracking the paint and s**t. It'll look bad, trust me. How the heck are +30's going to sit on your fender? Are they rolled? Makes absolutely no sense to me, my 0's would have almost cleared if I had more stretch.
Maybe that plastic s**t inside the fender is what he is talking about... Maybe he still drunk??