Screw you apple!

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
http://www.google.com/#q=apple+sues+amazon&hl=en&prmd=ivnsu&source=univ&tbm=nws&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=uVSJTaKfGpCCsQPSoeD6Cw&sqi=2&ved=0CDEQqAI&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=86c225fd22400f27
you choose your own link.

Amazon is going to win. Just because Apple is losing customers to Android doesnt mean it can go start suing. "App Store" is just that...an app store. Its the company name that goes in front of it that matters not the generic "App Store."

I have no idea but i dislike Apple...I like their ipods though :D

edit: Guess i should have capitalized "Apple" in the title and put the trademark symbol behind it as well so they dont start suing.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apple is going too fair by trying to trademark "App Store". You can't trademark generic terms, which Store is, and App is an abbreviation for "Application". It was a shame the Trademark Office actually approved it.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I read on Gizmodo that Apple is also influencing record labels to not let Spotify be a service in N. America

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cliffs? I have a Droid.

steviezee47

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If Paris Hilton can copyright "Thats Hot" lol then why not let Apple copyright "App Store".

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Cliffs? I have a Droid.
Amazon tried to open Android App Store, called "Amazon App Store". Apple tells Amazon "You can't do that!", Amazon doesn't reply. Apple takes Amazon to court.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Amazon tried to open Android App Store, called "Amazon App Store". Apple tells Amazon "You can't do that!", Amazon doesn't reply. Apple takes Amazon to court.
Thanks Love. Yay for being lazy!

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Paris Hilton needs to get smacked in the face as well. They actually approved it huh? That's bs Apple needs to stop whining.

Angry Birds RIO FTW!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Paris Hilton needs to get smacked in the face as well. They actually approved it huh? That's bs Apple needs to stop whining.

Angry Birds RIO FTW!
Did you see Angry Birds is now available for PC!??!?!?!? :D

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Did you see Angry Birds is now available for PC!??!?!?!? :D
I have not but why play on pc when you can play in real life!
[YOUTUBE="nice"]t_2Wnn_JI_8[/YOUTUBE]

Im liking the new Angry birds without ads though :thumbup:

Conan's Hilarious

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have not but why play on pc when you can play in real life!
[YOUTUBE="nice"]t_2Wnn_JI_8[/YOUTUBE]

Im liking the new Angry birds without ads though :thumbup:

Conan's Hilarious
I absolutely hate him, but my God I want to do that!!!

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Are you serious? He's hilarious he always makes me laugh.
Don't tell me your a fan of the other late night shows like the annoying Chelsea?!?
Chelsea has her moments. I read all her books before she came out w/ her show though. I prefer Jimmy Fallon over everyone. Leno used to be funny, but not so much anymore.

EDIT...Tosh.O

Hands down the BEST out there IMO. I DVR his show.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Apple did coin the term "app," nobody said that before the iPhone commercials. They're just trying to protect their branding, if I was Apple and invested all of that money in marketing I would want to protect my investment too. This is big business so if they can hinder a competitors success, even temporarily, of course they are going to do it. Amazon would do the same thing. Microsoft would do the same thing. If you think about how many people at Amazon would be involved in a project like creating the Amazon App Store it's pretty astonishing that nobody thought to make sure it wasn't copyrighted. All you have to do is open the App Store and click "About App Store" and you see this.

:what: