Should I trade my EJ8?

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
Well I'd like to have it as stock and unmolested as possible while keeping the cost low. If I could find one for 3-4k that would be perfect.

It's really hard to find a nice gt-s around here that's not fully built, stripped, a shell, or really s***ty. If I could find a really clean one for 4k I'd be happy.
Finding both of these BONE Stock is a needle in the galaxy. no impossible but definitely hard to find, especially at the right price.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Finding both of these BONE Stock is a needle in the galaxy. no impossible but definitely hard to find, especially at the right price.
I know. That's the problems people who like older cars over newer cars have.

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
I know. That's the problems people who like older cars over newer cars have.
I know :/ I cant even get a decent 66 67 mustang , found one once and when I went to go see it, it appeared bone stock but when I slightly lifted the carpet in the trunk/boot I saw tons half-closed weld in holes from a role cage...I was disappointed and didn't buy it...

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know :/ I cant even get a decent 66 67 mustang , found one once and when I went to go see it, it appeared bone stock but when I slightly lifted the carpet in the trunk/boot I saw tons half-closed weld in holes from a role cage...I was disappointed and didn't buy it...
Sometimes I don't understand why people do that to classics or rarer cars. I can see why on a Honda or any other production car, but not to a rarer car. I was coming back from the gym today and I saw a BMW 2002 on the way back home. It was so beautiful and clean.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Miatas are expensive around here and ugly.

Did i mention flyin miata is like 2 miles from my house...

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Miatas are expensive around here and ugly.

Did i mention flyin miata is like 2 miles from my house...
No you didn't mention it.

Y no love for rx7's and supras?
Some of them are too expensive around here. I'd love to get an FC, but I'm intimidated by the rotary engine since I don't know too much about it, and the supras I'd be able to afford are the 88-92 models. Those are nice and everything, but seems like too much for me right now.

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
Y no love for rx7's and supras?
I have a lot of love for them but they have outrageous prices. I owned a mkiv before and sold it. FD 1 is my favorite rex, Mkiv supra trd is my favorite of the supras (they are more for touring than sliding. like the 300zx. but they can certainly slide after proper mods ;))

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
Some of them are too expensive around here. I'd love to get an FC, but I'm intimidated by the rotary engine since I don't know too much about it, and the supras I'd be able to afford are the 88-92 models. Those are nice and everything, but seems like too much for me right now.
Rotary engines are actually very easy after you comprehend it. Bulletproof if maintained well and give you a 3/4 combustion as oppossed to the 1/4 combustion of cylinders. perfect for turbos. less going on too ;) I like the fc too. I like the older supras but not a big fan of the weight, weight distribution, and other things. Buddy of mine had one but I wouldn't get one.

Rotaries guzzle gass though...

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Rotary engines are actually very easy after you comprehend it. Bulletproof if maintained well and give you a 3/4 combustion as oppossed to the 1/4 combustion of cylinders. perfect for turbos. less going on too ;) I like the fc too. I like the older supras but not a big fan of the weight, weight distribution, and other things. Buddy of mine had one but I wouldn't get one.
I can see that. Right? The older supras are way too big and way too much in my opinion, but do look good and I wouldn't mind having one.

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
I can see that. Right? The older supras are way too big and way too much in my opinion, but do look good and I wouldn't mind having one.
yeah. And they look nice on the outside but that isn't enough for me to own a car as I don't care much for that. Not to mention the 7mg's infamous gasket problem lol I believe they fixed that after a year of production but...:P

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah. And they look nice on the outside but that isn't enough for me to own a car as I don't care much for that. Not to mention the 7mg's infamous gasket problem lol I believe they fixed that after a year of production but...:P
Either way right now that car would be too big for me.