Si front lip.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they prob didnt come out with it because some dont like it, as we can already see in here. and it really needs the rest of the kit for it to flow but thats for the coupe really. the sedan needs everything it can get IMO

ameuba10

The A Train
5+ Year Member
i personally hate the look of a 8th gen with just the front lip. it looks so uneven. if you get any lip, get all the front, sides and rear. the SI already has plenty of things different than the others models to set it apart. i dont think it should come with a lip. plus some like that sleeper look without having any exterior mods.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
what i plan on doing is getting the 09 Si sedan front, looks a bit more agressive, plus with factory fog placement of under the headlights, instead of in the center grille, then get the new and redesigned front lip, looks alot better then the current one.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:word: sedan front end needed help, glad they changed it. make sure you post pics, i wanna see it!

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
:word: sedan front end needed help, glad they changed it. make sure you post pics, i wanna see it!
it's going to be about a year before i can afford it, gotta pay of a credit card first, lol, then start collecting the parts, the get the bumper painted, so yeah it's going to be a while, lol.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol i hear that, i just spent a bunch of money on my car. and wont spend any more for a long while. im having trouble finding the front right HFP strut though.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
lol i hear that, i just spent a bunch of money on my car. and wont spend any more for a long while. im having trouble finding the front right HFP strut though.
i can check tomorrow for you, i know we don't stock them, but i can check availability.

ameuba10

The A Train
5+ Year Member
wonder if i can bolt up a 09 front bumper in place of my 06? they look like they should

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
yes, atleast i sat down one and did the parts research while at work.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah, you can, but you have to get the grille also.

and about the strut..im to the point i dont care if its for the si or not. i got the whole kit with a broken strut for $200..i had the si strut in my hand..because thats what i thought i had, but i had the R18 kit so i returned it :(

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i personally hate the look of a 8th gen with just the front lip. it looks so uneven. if you get any lip, get all the front, sides and rear. the SI already has plenty of things different than the others models to set it apart. i dont think it should come with a lip. plus some like that sleeper look without having any exterior mods.
:word::word: