except none of the ferraris have an all carbon fiber body

........... that miata makes me want to buy one

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a guy that lives by me has one of those lucras. its a kit car, not a true one. its got a fully built LS7 in it and it weighs in at about 1800 lbs. i shoulda took pictures last time the guy had it out.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
a guy that lives by me has one of those lucras. its a kit car, not a true one. its got a fully built LS7 in it and it weighs in at about 1800 lbs. i shoulda took pictures last time the guy had it out.
from what i understand it's kind of the GM's answer to the shelby 427, but GMy

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Next car I am buying is a Miata

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wait, are you serious?
Yea, I have been saying this for a while. Buy one with low miles, do a mild build for boost. And fab up my own kit = fun rwd boosted weekend car. People on this site are so narrow minded, errrr! I has a civic :???:

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
People on this site are so narrow minded, errrr! I has a civic :???:
ain't that the truth?

Miata's are perfect weekend cars, f**k the haters is what I say, and CC is full of em, many find some reason to put my car down when it's more fun then I ever had in my civic, 6sp/rwd, top down, you just don't know till you drive one.

Fact is Civics are more chick cars then Miata's just no-one here will admit it. Miata's weren't built for women, civics were.

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
One of my fav classics of all time... 1961 Ferrari 250 GT Spyder aka the California

SilverEXCoupe

Registered lUser
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ain't that the truth?

Miata's are perfect weekend cars, f**k the haters is what I say, and CC is full of em, many find some reason to put my car down when it's more fun then I ever had in my civic, 6sp/rwd, top down, you just don't know till you drive one.

Fact is Civics are more chick cars then Miata's just no-one here will admit it. Miata's weren't built for women, civics were.
And some people here evidently can't take a joke. Lighten up a bit.

The Russian

Mugen Wannabe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
always been my favorite car of all time '64-66 or 67 Shelby Cobra.
I have one of those, still under construction, red with white ralley stripes. Just given the last payment so its allllll mine, not much to look at and yeah i know i need a new cover.

And fyi its a 66 AC Cobra 427 ;)

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
One of my fav classics of all time... 1961 Ferrari 250 GT Spyder aka the California

Hell yeah, that's what I'm talkin bout.

And some people here evidently can't take a joke. Lighten up a bit.
Yeah, prolly over-reacted a bit, just in a s**t mood lastnight and you're the 679th person on CC to give me s**t bout my ride, I couldn't hold back anymore, no worries seriously.

SilverEXCoupe

Registered lUser
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, prolly over-reacted a bit, just in a s**t mood lastnight and you're the 679th person on CC to give me s**t bout my ride, I couldn't hold back anymore, no worries seriously.
Actually for me that came from an episode of Yes Dear where Greg got a white Miata and everyone called it a chick car. It funny episode. But actually when I graduated HS I wanted a 1st gen Miata. Yeah, I'm old. Got any pics of your car?