Sickest Rides you've ever seen

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And almost every 15-22 year old Civic owner with lowered springs and an AutoZone exhaust thinks nothing can beat em.
Yep and this is why in every street racing presentation in high school there are pics of civics and fox bodies all over the place. But in all honesty they can be quick and nice like every other car on the planet.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yep and this is why in every street racing presentation in high school there are pics of civics and fox bodies all over the place. But in all honesty they can be quick and nice like every other car on the planet.
Truth.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You obviously haven't been to Cali. Before you start talking and making yourself look like an idiot, come to Cali, we have a bunch of trucks that look great and still go off-road.

Sick Rides:

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ian and vjf915,
I believe I was the 1st person to post a truck here back when this started.

To each his own in the sense of sick!

To me in general I don't really like show cars, sure I can appreciate the work but I'm more of a function over form kinda guy.

That said once again, to me........one of the sickest trucks evar

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

http://www.rpm.nu/wp-content/gallery/airforce-mustang/x1-mustang-concept-02-lg.jpg[/img
[img]http://www.rpm.nu/wp-content/gallery/airforce-mustang/x1-mustang-concept-05-lg.jpg

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So that mustang appears to be an automatic, maybe a 4 speed with (hopefully) tons of power...

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
a little more truck love. ive always loved these two trucks. some of you will know them. Crazy Horse and Copperhead. not only because they look amazing but because they were done right and then they were driven hard when they were done.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those are Stacey David rides right? f**king sick work.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^all red X's again. but judging by what everyone else's idea of a 'truck' is, i probably wont like them anyway

and lol at NoRegrets posting that stock 150 with like 33's on it and saying its sick but when i posted a megacab cummins with 6 inch lift on 35's with 20 inch rims that was ugly?
We like those ones because the guy who built them actually freaking drove them hard and did what they were built to do unlike the trucks that you post here.

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
We like those ones because the guy who built them actually freaking drove them hard and did what they were built to do unlike the trucks that you post here.
who cares. your civic's speedometer goes to 120 but you'll never drive it that fast. does that give me a reason not to like it?