Site Errors Post Here

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is it my computer or is everyone unable to access Classifieds and specs section?

biglou954

Heyyyy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bro it wont let me upload pics to the garage???

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
About the new red banner that has easy/quick links to helping CC out...

If you go to "Visit Out Sponsors" or "Purchase CC Decals" and you try to click "ClubCivic.com" under the advertisement where it has the folder icon next to it, it gives you some 404 not found error or something. Not that it's a big deal, but I don't click "Forums" at the top, I always click the "ClubCivic.com" with the folder icon. Gear, Membership, and Donation are fine. It's just the first 2 give an error.

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they work now but under engine codes i found a typo saying the B20A5 1.0L 16V DOHC PGM-FI '88-'89 Prelude Si (BA)

fventura03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i've been trying to post a couple of pics with IMG codes, i can do one but it won't let me do anymore...

tried it at work, and now at home, no dice. it just acts like its going through but after even a minute, it doesn't go through.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
i've been trying to post a couple of pics with IMG codes, i can do one but it won't let me do anymore...

tried it at work, and now at home, no dice. it just acts like its going through but after even a minute, it doesn't go through.
Strange. I checked permissions and everything seems fine. Are you using the toolbar image button or just free typing it?

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i unno about anyone else or if its been mentioned.

but when im posting in the "quick reply" box, i cant
use any of the features (ie. bold button, underline button, etc)
none of them work for me.

same when i goto "advanced" i also noticed that
when i click on the "more" link for smilies, it takes
me to the forum index..

anyone else experiencing these?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Any one else notice that the banner and people's signatures are not showing up...?

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i see all the signatures, maybe some have been removed due to size

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
see..your's isn't even showing up on my browser...neither is the top banner of the site...here..i'll take a couple printscreen's now.

EDIT:

Here are the screen shots

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Any one else notice that the banner and people's signatures are not showing up...?
Maybe its cause your firefox is all modded out?? You are blocking banners which is probably why its blocking the header banner since that is javascript.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Could be, i use firefox and have no issue's seeing anything either.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I took off AdBlockPlus...I've had it for a while and it has never effected ClubCivic at all. There is one other site that doesn't load right either. I have even started up firefox in safe mode and i'm still getting the same results. I'll just uninstall firefox and reinstall it. Hopefully that'll work..!

EDIT:

I just ran CCleaner and Cleanup! just to see if that would help...and now things are back to normal...:thumbup:

Definitely was a problem on my end..sorry guys.

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When i try to log in that is beneath the site banner, this error message has popped up for me:

"Not Found
The requested URL /login.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.clubcivic.com Port 80"

When i use the normal log in area, it's fine.

I'm using firefox, btw.

senatE

Titanium Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
can you please remove the site sponsers on the right of the page? it messes up everything and the links that used to be at the top of the page are on ppls names now.