ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah me either. My inspiration came from the cadillac commerical today. It said, "the real question is, when you turn on your car, does it return the favor?"

And I though, hmm what would just make me SO happy to start my car on a daily basis and I came up with boost.
I f**king love that commercial (only when the girl does it though)

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks hella clean!!!

damn, i need some new lighting in my interior. lol
Haha thanks bro. Yep I love my interior lighting. It was so easy too with si bulbs (for the most part).

I f**king love that commercial (only when the girl does it though)
:thumbup:

vid_man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WOW dude ur car is really sexy.. i love it loads. i agree not many ppl would look at ur car an think its fast....cant wait to see the number when u go on boost

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey sk8, how many bulbs do i need for the climate control?? im definetly doing this.. i already have an si cluster:P

duFf_M@N

...""peep show""...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
beautiful. Just like my bro's car when it was black.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WOW dude ur car is really sexy.. i love it loads. i agree not many ppl would look at ur car an think its fast....cant wait to see the number when u go on boost
Thanks bro. Like I said previously, I think its important to establish what you really want to get out of the car and I want boost damnit. f**k being "dumped" or "JDM".

hey sk8, how many bulbs do i need for the climate control?? im definetly doing this.. i already have an si cluster:P
79609-S02-A11 (2)
79609-S02-A01 (2)

However, for some reason Honda made the bulbs on the si for the AC / defrost (3 buttons) bigger. So if you want to use the part #'s above, you have to get the actual "em1" 3 button piece.

beautiful. Just like my bro's car when it was black.
Willy! Holy s**t bro it's been a while. How's life treating you?

looks like s**t. what's so special about stock?

:lol:

Just kidding. Car looks stunning :thumbs up
Ha. Well, supposively "stock" is the s**t especially stock Japanese parts ;)

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey man.. bigger bulbs?? wat would you suggest i would do??

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey man.. bigger bulbs?? wat would you suggest i would do??
Well if you want amber lighting THAT bad, just get the si 3 button piece. I paid like $10 for mine.

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cooll man.. its already complete.. ill buy thse if they are cheap.. if not i might just paint the bulb

Guitarboarder28

5+ Year Member
Whats that front bumper with the fog lights? Id like to put one of those on my 97 civic EX
By the way AWESOME car!

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whats that front bumper with the fog lights? Id like to put one of those on my 97 civic EX
By the way AWESOME car!
Its the 99-00 front, which is different than the 96-98 front. However, you can still put in foglights, they are squared not rounded and they mount into the center grille on your bumper.