Skyline from fast and furious stolen

civic09si

5+ Year Member
the car did have gps on it...remember o conner ripped it out. LOL
no but for real, i agree.. seemed a little too easy- i wanna find out the job though with actual info

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It was a kit car. Chassis was imported, then got a motor swap in states. Blah Blah Blah. It's a way to go around the federal bullcrap to be able to drive the car legally on the road, in which they actually did in production.

The only GT-R imported was used for off-road stunts, but that car even was gutted, tube framed, and had a rear-mounted VW engine installed.

All other cars that were used for all the wrecks were based on the non turbo RWD GT-T's that were givin body kits and wheels to look like GT-R's but with slightly narrower fenders.

~Import Tuner May 2009link
Ahh very interesting....... Thanks for the info.

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the car did have gps on it...remember o conner ripped it out. LOL
no but for real, i agree.. seemed a little too easy- i wanna find out the job though with actual info
he ripped the gps out of the evo and the spyder. he got the skyline in texarkana from that dusty ass car lot

Last edited:

civic09si

5+ Year Member
he ripped the gps out of the evo and the spyder. he got the skyline in texarkana from that dusty ass car lot

what are you talking about? im talking about fast and furious when there in the warehouse and he has it beeping and he rips it out before the guy checks on him.. in the skyline

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what are you talking about? im talking about fast and furious when there in the warehouse and he has it beeping and he rips it out before the guy checks on him.. in the skyline
haha you win. I was thinking of 2 fast 2 furious

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
How hard could it be to find a bright blue nissan...one of its kind...?

civic09si

5+ Year Member
it was like a garage in a warehouse.. who checks that..? nobody knew of what was in the warehouse. let alone the 5 cars in the garage

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ahhhh right, off topic...
damn, well i guess u got me...

Ian123

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
someone should start a poll to make posts count in off topic