slanted exhaust -who will do it?

VTEC FaNTaSIeS

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have a 94 hatch...and i had an apexi put on diagonal and it looks ok...but i wanted it more slanted and more upward....no one would do what i wanted.....i looked up all of this stuff earlier and i came up with these pics from slammed_93_hatch or something http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=21158&highlight=slanted+exhaust i live in the 951 area code so if anybody knows any shops that will do a good job for a reasonabl price lemme know. The reason this is bugging me was for one ( the piping setup is cramped and doesn't breathe like it should and i want it at more of an angle..lemme know if you guys know n e one that can do it for me

soberstan

Mean Green Drivin Machine
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im sure any muffler shop is capable of doing it....just ask nicely

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yup any muffler shop will do it.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Depends how you want it. IM sure not every muffler shop has a Mandel Pipe Bending machine. You would have to have a good welder do teh job for you.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
a ben pearson bending machine is no mandrel, but it's better than the regular crimp-cut benders

Redline9

^PIMPISH^
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if u live in 951 (like i do) on the corner of nuevo rd. and perris blvd right off the 215 there is a 76 that does that kinda stuff. Jus helpin out my 951 peps!

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
wha't is 951

VTEC FaNTaSIeS

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i've been to a couple of places and none of them want to do it my way cuz they say it's to close to the gas tank and if it made a spark , they wouldn't wanna be held responsible if it would cause fire....thanks for all the help n info guys

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
what are perris & temecula?? lol temecula's a funny name... change the gender to temeculo, and it's the ass fearer!!