Sneaky Peaky Poo.....! (56K: CAUTION)

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Good thing is that i still have a lil less than a quart left of paint so if i need to paint anything, then i'm able to do it. the secret is painting it in a garage is to make sure you have friends that have the technicque down and also a good gun to paint with. a good painter can do a horrible job with a crappy gun. so make sure you get yourself a good gun and a friend thats great at painting and you'll be all set. anywway....im undecided if i want to paint the lip or not. I've seen it painted on other cars and im not sure if i like how it looks....so...im still undecided about it:???: . the top grill is being painted as we speak so that'll be on asap. i still have the projectors cuz ima put in some HID's in the near future. if anyone has pics of the 96-98 style front with the "mugen" lip color matched, send me a pm. the full photoshoot should be coming this thursday the latest. I gotta put in my new rear suspension and then i'll be ready to take some more pics. i'll have my car up at school finally so whenever there is a meet near around, i'll be sure to be there =)

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good man...what kinda guns did they use? and lip looks good

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
:thumbup: Good progress! i like when people post before and after pic, and when they say they are getting something/or going to do something with their cars, and they actually do it, and post pics to back it up, great job man, the only thing i would change is: removing that tack and getting an ex/si cluster for the rpm guage, besides that, thats sweet man, keep up the good work, and rapid progress

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sorry to say.. but if your hood looks like that, the rest of the car does.

nurevEKcivic00

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
keep lip unpainted
throw those projectors, but i will admit they look prety cool at night, other then that ctrs always have my vote

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Error404 said:
Sorry to say.. but if your hood looks like that, the rest of the car does.
but the rest of the car doesnt look like that. the rest of the car is very even and everything. :cool:
been busy with school so thats why the photosh00t hasnt been happening yet. hopefully when the weather clears up...!

NycFox718

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wowww man...Some change you got there..
Excellent work..I cant wait to see the finished product.

I must say if you're going with white rims..I say white GT3s, Track r's..Not subzeros..
But your car and with the transfromation you just made..Most will look great.

Good luck

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You keep promising a shoot...and you don't produce. If anything, at least a proper night shoot maaaaan

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that color looks sick on your car bro...just need rims now.. thumbs up!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jezek said:
You keep promising a shoot...and you don't produce. If anything, at least a proper night shoot maaaaan
i promise atleast a night sh00t by this evening..posted up...! been busy with school n junk..and plus its been rainging all weekend...:???:

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Genuine Rolla said:
i promise atleast a night sh00t by this evening..posted up...! been busy with school n junk..and plus its been rainging all weekend...:???:
so much for those pics.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
will do. did u get new rims or u still on the Si's?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i still have the si's......but im up for a trade...!

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Genuine Rolla said:
i still have the si's......but im up for a trade...!
lol i read your deleted post. stop stalling pics!