Sneaky Peaky Poo.....! (56K: CAUTION)

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
welp, this is what has been going on with the fantastic 4 door. got some stuff for it and making some progress. just wanted to show you guys what me and a few buddies are doing right now. i'll let the pictures do the talking..... >`

MORE PICTURES ON PAGE 3!!

well well, what do we have here...? some sanding perhaps...!?!?! =)

some real OEM Honda Stanley amber sidemarkers....!

the scene outside my house. :suprise:

Taking a quick break then its back to sanding and doing some body work. Then, tonight the whole car is getting primered and then its getting painted......i'll let you guys guess what color for a lil bit before i actually tell ya... ;)

so, basically, i had some rust that the rents wanted me to take care of, have a few buddies that are in school for autobody and painting and they both do a great job at both. they do some really great work. so, when getting rid of the rust i figured, whynot paint the whole car while we're at it since the touchup paint wasnt going to match. w000t. stay tuned as i will have pictures coming through out the evening...!! >` >` >`

mienboiracer209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
keep us updated...gotta fix the gap between the fender and door though... :thumbs up ...

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looking good man. cant wait to see more updates.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
about the gap: i cant remember if i had the door open when i took that picture. anyway, if not, that gap isnt like what it is in the picture. i just checked it out and i think it was just because of the flash and whatn0t. so right now we're finishing up sanding and we're about to hit it with a couple coats of primer.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
we're almost done sanding down the entire car...and tonight we're gonna hit it with a couple layers of primer, with wet sanding inbetween the layers. then tomorrow, its gonna be painted Electric Blue Pearl aka EBP aka Si Blue...OH YES, IT WILL BE BLUE....!!!! =)

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Genuine Rolla said:
we're almost done sanding down the entire car...and tonight we're gonna hit it with a couple layers of primer, with wet sanding inbetween the layers. then tomorrow, its gonna be painted Electric Blue Pearl aka EBP aka Si Blue...OH YES, IT WILL BE BLUE....!!!! =)
yo i remember we talked about this before.. i just saw an ebp sedan last weekend

That s**t looked nice as fawk

when you do get the blue on, please go back to the amber taillights.. that will be so nice and match your sidemarkers

i need to stop acting like a pussy and put my sidemarkers in..

wmertz

~multi-colored beast~
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the ebp should look pretty sweet.. do you got the red/white tails or the oem ones?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
yo i remember we talked about this before.. i just saw an ebp sedan last weekend

That s**t looked nice as fawk

when you do get the blue on, please go back to the amber taillights.. that will be so nice and match your sidemarkers

i need to stop acting like a pussy and put my sidemarkers in..
stop being a pussy about the sidemarkers. they arent all that hard really. just print out the template from the how to on this site, measure it really good and you'll be good to go. i just gotta figure out the wiring with them. right now they're wired so that they blink the turn signal is going but i want them to be on too, with the parking lights. For rims, im getting white rota subzero's in 15". yeah, i was thinking about putting my stock tails back in. right now i got some red clears and that looks great. so today, we got done all the sanding, washed the car free of all sanding dust and shamoi'ed it (sp?). now its sitting in the garage to dry. i put a dehumidfier in there aswell to get rid of any moisture. so tomorrow we'll do all the taping off, primer and paint tomorrow. cant wait to see how it comes out. >` pics will be sure to follow....!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sounds good man. cant wait to see more pics as the day goes on.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
keep us updated...petey, pete...right? Isn't is pete? lol

I forget :smackself

Team2000

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mienboiracer209 said:
keep us updated...gotta fix the gap between the fender and door though... :thumbs up ...
I think the door is open.

qwikxr

former PCM#3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Rolla-
I'll send you the wiring diag to make them be on with the parkers, and blink, as well, whether the parkers are on or not..

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
qwikxr said:
Rolla-
I'll send you the wiring diag to make them be on with the parkers, and blink, as well, whether the parkers are on or not..
thanks so much man, i apprecciate it a lot! you can catch me on aim @ genuinerolla >`

and Jezek, yeah, its Pete, Petey Pete or just Petey.. :lol:

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Genuine Rolla said:
and Jezek, yeah, its Pete, Petey Pete or just Petey.. :lol:
So...I can call you PP?

lmao. sorry. lol

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jezek said:
So...I can call you PP?

lmao. sorry. lol
wow, way to be original :lol:

i've heard that so many times growing up its ridiculous. its bad enough when my initials are PCP..... :suprise:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
awwww, you got me all hyped up thinking it was going to be something really cool. I mean, it'll look okay, but EBP is so played imo. Oh well, we'll see how it comes out.

Oh yeah, and it's okay.. my initials are ASM. Yep, like assembly or assistant store manager.