So I ran over something big

JdmPrncss

I ♥ NYGraFFit :)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would've pulled out a stick or something and started beating the possom down. They're rucking ruthless animals!
I didn't stop!! Idk if it died or anything!! Idc all I cared about was my car!!

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I would've been scared if I got out next to it they bite like a mother f**ker!

JdmPrncss

I ♥ NYGraFFit :)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would've been scared if I got out next to it they bite like a mother f**ker!
Lol which is exactly why I went to the middle school down the road and parked under a street light! It was sleeting but Idc!! My car is my #1 priority.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You should take pics with yourself in a bikini modeling on your car, for us ;)

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I would've pulled out a stick or something and started beating the possom down. They're rucking ruthless animals!
lol, no they aren't. Only if you corner them and they think you're going to attack. We have possums at my parent's house who sneak into the garage and eat the cat food. All they ever do is run and hide when we go out into the garage.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
All the possums out here in Texas hiss and try to bite you when you get within like 5ft of them...

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Maybe Texas possums have a stick up their ass. lol. Florida possums are just afraid of everything. They do have some big ass teeth though.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea, the ones around here are pretty gangster... I remember riding passenger in my friends RSX and we was on this back road to my house and he had the high beams on since it's like a DARK ass 4 mile stretch road with NO lights and trees on both sides of the road. Well we were going like 50 or so on this road and we noticed a possum on the road I was like oh f**k don't hit it, you'll f**k up your bumper. so we got into the oncoming lane and as the lights shined on the possum, we seen his ass just hissing at us as we passed it by!

:shock:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hell yea, we said f**k that...

I always thinking about that scene off White Castle where Harold and Kumar is in the car driving and that raccoon was in the car and gets buck wild trying to f**k them up haha!

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:rolf: imagine some s**t like that actually happening o.o

:( i want some white castle now :yummy:

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those 2 f**ker's are the sole reason why id save up all my money and move to Amsterdam and say f**k everyone

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hell yea, when I start traveling again, I'mma make sure I find a community to live and say f**k it and go move somewhere where the dank is legal! Haha!

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm telling u id go the whole nine yard's change my name to something like; Mr.Hyde, put my afro in dread locks, and just smoke all day, work high, eat high, sleep high, f**k high, get high high lol not that i dont do that now but it'd be with so much more exaggeration

and to keep this ontopic; I'd run something over high