So.... What are your worst Crashes you can remember?

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
what are your worst Crashes you can remember? I know mine! It was Friday 11:35 tobe exact coming from a club in my Rhd Honda Integra im driving an jack rabbit runs acrosse the road missing my tires by 3 centermeters.... so i go to MCdonalds to see if i have fur or blood on my car so while im there i figure im gonna go get me sum nuggets (50 for 10 bucks) and some barbecue sause, so i trie to eat n drive the the nuggets n sause in my lap and i stop at a red light pick up the nuggets and eat i look behind me so i can wait like 3 secs after the light turns green, 10 secs later i hear an scream (it was and screach ) and smoke, i guess you can figure out what happends next, BAM honda fit totald the back of my car, he paid for the whole new back and my sparco seats that i spilled barbecue all over lol, he said he had pink eye.... naaa u know the deal drunk as usual , locked up over night, breatelized, and what i get : a very fast giant beer can and 2,300$$ with the fact he bashedd up the back fender so that's pure work no replacement soooo..... What's the worst Crash you can remember?
hold on......

50 chicken f**king mcnuggets?

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
was the mcnuggets ok?

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
they better be
they slaughtered an entire colony of chickenz for that drive through visit.

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
should have went to chick-fil-a, they sell nuggets in 100 packs.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
In 2000 when I was living in NC, me and Doug aka got_sake? were backing out of his apt complex and his neighbor, 2 complex's down, came full force with her grand prix plowing my rear bumper off my 97 malibu. Meanwhile I'm flipping out because it's my first accident ever and Doug's too busy mackin on the b***h, She bitches to the cop I wasn't looking while I was backing up and claims she didn't see me. When I was backing up and looking to the right of the car and asked Doug to keep an eye out just incase. His fat head cost me my back bumper and the cop gave me a ticket for careless driving. Meanwhile she didn't have a scratch on her car while my back bumper was dangling by a plastic clip. Never saw a penny to pay for my bumper.

In 2003 when I was living in Florida, I was stopped at a red light that JUST turned green. At 45mph this 75 year old b***h in a GMC van plowed into the back of my 91 integra. Didn't even give me a chance to go from neutral to 1st gear. It crumpled up like an accordian. Not even 4 days prior to the accident I took out the nitrous bottle from the trunk and took off the drag style wing. My buddy Jon that was with me in the passenger seat got whiplash and the old bitty's husband whom was paralized in a wheelchair hit his forehead on the head rest of their car. I called the cops and they approached the old bitty first. She said the light was green the whole time, I was stopped in the middle of the intersection, and my brake lights weren't working. (Honestly if you had seen soemthing like that as you were approaching another car, wouldn't it click in your head to slow the f**k down?) Even after she plowed into me, my brake lights were still working. Hell even my emergenancy flashers were on when the cops arrived at the scene! Another careless driving ticket... I'm starting to believe that even if you get rear-ended there is no way you are ever able to get out of the ticket. On the accident report the cop put $500 in damages to her front bumper that had two black scratch marks from the exhaust pipe. Damages for my car that crumpled up like an accordian was $1000. I took it to a shop since it was slightly driveable and they quoted me $5,600 for bodywork, paint, and parts, before labor. Tried to take her to court but her lawyers wouldn't settle for what I was asking. :roll: At least the car was still driveable and lasted a year after that accident.

Soooo glad I haven't been in an accident since. But worst f**king experiences evar for me!

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
how about last month I totaled my subaru. passed out in a ditch, fought off a cop, got maced and a dui? LOL

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
how about last month I totaled my subaru. passed out in a ditch, fought off a cop, got maced and a dui? LOL
Dude why didnt you tell me any of this??

As for the OP. I havent had any bad accidents that I can remember......but I can tell you about some of the ones that I dont remember.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I crashed into my ex's vagina once with my meat rocket.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Did I forgot to mention that the meat rocket was LHD?

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This one time I was tripping on hallucinogens, the crash after that was pretty bad.