socal ride updates..

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man just toss the b***h in the car and then save for the turbo s**t................ yea yea yea yea...

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just came back and saw that someone left a nice little scratch on the left side of my back bumper. since i was parallel parked seems like the person behind didn't quite get out without tapping my car.

Snail

Reverend Rubix
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ouch, how bad is it? one that can befilled in with the scrach remover stuff?

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im just going to ignore it for the time being. its not too bad.

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
update: i official could care less about the scratch on th bumper. some bum backed into my passenger door an smashed it in. pics later.

Snail

Reverend Rubix
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn bro, i think you need to get a couple more so cal tripods and surround your car so people can see it. that really sucks
J.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
x007den said:
update: i official could care less about the scratch on th bumper. some bum backed into my passenger door an smashed it in. pics later.
dude wtf!!!! insurance going to help you out im guessing...

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh man that sucks...... I have a great set of tools bro we can fix it............. I would say just push it out for now, till you get it to the body shop.. Sorry to see that happen bro.

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn that sux buddy! that would make me soooo mad.

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i was thinking of fixing it myself, paint and all but since its not my fault i'll just leave it to the pros.

never2old

Get off the phone & Drive
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x007den said:
i was thinking of fixing it myself, paint and all but since its not my fault i'll just leave it to the pros.
Damm, that sucks. Looks like your having a tough month. But your right, sometimes its just better left to the pros.

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I have some bad new to throgh into the CC pott.

Im going to be putting my Civic up for sale here in a month or two. I hate to do it but do to recent events and thing I have no controle over Im in need of money to afford a new family car. So Im going to post it up here for sale frist and then in month or two in the paper.

I hope I will still have it for the end of the year meet.. You know one last party....

Hell I dont know what to say. this sucks big ones....... Oh well I hope it goes to a CC member over anyone else...

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn bart, thats freakin terrible news. i hope everything works out for you. seems like your going through tough times. although i hate to see your car go, i hope u can sell it fast to help u with your needs.

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea its just how it goes.............. Maybe in time I could do my dream ride........... Yes another civic, just rear wheel drive..... YES.....

I'll just need to get over this hump and roll for a little bit and I know things will work out.......

never2old

Get off the phone & Drive
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Govacho said:
Yea its just how it goes.............. Maybe in time I could do my dream ride........... Yes another civic, just rear wheel drive..... YES.....

I'll just need to get over this hump and roll for a little bit and I know things will work out.......
Sorry to hear that!! I've had to do that once before and it really sucked balls. But like you said, in time it will work out and on to bigger and better. So I guess the meet is turning out to be a bon voyague for your ride too. Not for you though, cause you will always be welcome. And Im sure you will stay in the mix...

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh ya for sure. Im not going far. Get this all done and behind me and I'll start on the next project......

Snail

Reverend Rubix
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry to hear bart, you getting any insurance money out of it?

Luck hits me again. well unluck hits me i guess. just found a new large dent on my drivers side under my back window =\. anyone have a dent puller, looks like its something one of those can do. ill post a pic tomorrow when i can get a picture of it in light /sigh sucks

Justin

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bad month for socal rides

Snail

Reverend Rubix
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just cant wait to move, too many punk kids around my neighborhood im sure one of them kicked the side in.