socal ride updates..

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
car goes into the shop monday morning. i should have it back by wed or thursday just in time for the meet :drive: :woot:

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Govacho said:
Well I have some bad new to throgh into the CC pott.

Im going to be putting my Civic up for sale here in a month or two. I hate to do it but do to recent events and thing I have no controle over Im in need of money to afford a new family car. So Im going to post it up here for sale frist and then in month or two in the paper.

I hope I will still have it for the end of the year meet.. You know one last party....

Hell I dont know what to say. this sucks big ones....... Oh well I hope it goes to a CC member over anyone else...
damn Bart that is f**ked up. I cant believe the orange beast is gonna be sold :shock: But ya gotta do what ya gotta do, hope it all works out for ya

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
x007den said:
car goes into the shop monday morning. i should have it back by wed or thursday just in time for the meet :drive: :woot:

Thats cool Dennis. I hope it all works out bro.

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Je said:
damn Bart that is f**ked up. I cant believe the orange beast is gonna be sold :shock: But ya gotta do what ya gotta do, hope it all works out for ya

Ya pj thats the way it goes some times bro. Im doing my best not to let it go for a steal..... Got it one price and thats it, not going any lower. Might sell the rimes and radio and other gear.

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Govacho said:
Ya pj thats the way it goes some times bro. Im doing my best not to let it go for a steal..... Got it one price and thats it, not going any lower. Might sell the rimes and radio and other gear.
well im glad i got to see the beast in person, im sure you'll have another project one day.

whos gonna represent the Eg hatch in so cal now :P

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Govacho said:
Thats cool Dennis. I hope it all works out bro.
yeah man. luckily the people that hit me are really cool and have kept to their word.

Je said:
someone will step up

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Je said:
well im glad i got to see the beast in person, im sure you'll have another project one day.

Dont worie farm boy lol.......... I still hold down So. Cal. .............

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
car is officially in the shop. i was told it'll be done by wednesday or thursday morning.

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good bro I hope it will work out all good and s**t.............. lol....................

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i got it back and it looks good. no pics since i dont have a digi at the moment. im just happy everything got solved in like a little under 3 weeks

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
x007den said:
i got it back and it looks good. no pics since i dont have a digi at the moment. im just happy everything got solved in like a little under 3 weeks
nice! lets get some pics!!!

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
are u still in az? if not u can see it at the meet :P

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
x007den said:
are u still in az? if not u can see it at the meet :P
naw not in az, but i still wont be able to make the meet :( sorry guys.

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
BUMP.

since my last update ive added foglights and most recently a cf hood which i bought off wil

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
your car owns dennis!

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thanks, it kinda looks like your front end nitin. except for my diy headlights, replica lip, and replica foglights and soon that ic of yours :lol:

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well actually the lip i have is replica CTR, i have jdm headlights so no need to drill and holes cuz they are already there, but yes i need to start figuring out how im going to mount the fmic