some of my local club member's cars

J18 RSA

driving god ha ha ha ha
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
B16A2_CIVIC said:
hot car but guys that not a r34 it a r32
we have a number of liner's in the club 2 have not long been sold a midnght purple 33gtr and a nismo Vspec 33gtr (you can see second in on the top pic) to be replaced by 34 gtr's lucky ********, but we have still got a couple in the club one of my mate's has just got a 32gtst4 and the second one down is a 33gtst the 6th pic down is a 33gtr and the 11th pic down is a nismo 34 gtt well cool car's thoe all V fast

B16A2_CIVIC

Think. Feel. Drvie.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
brit coupe said:
we have a number of liner's in the club 2 have not long been sold a midnght purple 33gtr and a nismo Vspec 33gtr (you can see second in on the top pic) to be replaced by 34 gtr's lucky ********, but we have still got a couple in the club one of my mate's has just got a 32gtst4 and the second one down is a 33gtst the 6th pic down is a 33gtr and the 11th pic down is a nismo 34 gtt well cool car's thoe all V fast

i forgot about the r33 but it looks like a r32

kinda the same thats a r32 at my boys shop its that one and a orange do luck r32

J18 RSA

driving god ha ha ha ha
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
B16A2_CIVIC said:
i forgot about the r33 but it looks like a r32

kinda the same thats a r32 at my boys shop its that one and a orange do luck r32
that look's a bit modified :lol: i personally like the 32 best think they are amazing

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
brit coupe said:
It all started of when the lips on my aerospeed RSGT started coroding so i needed to do something to them i came across some mitsy evo 8 ralliart wheel's black spoke with red lip so i had mine re painted like that, greg soon wonted to do some thing different to his wheel's so he re sprayed his and put the blue lip on it. as far as i no we are the only two that have done it around are area, and i have had many pic's taken of mine at show's and stuff well cool :D

post up the pictures! :D

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd love to have an R32.... I'd take a GTS-T too.... Do a little drifting.... 8)

My brother has the GTS-T engine in his 240.... I was a Nissan guy for quite a while (still am just don't own one), so I know my Skylines (for the most part).....

J32a2OwnsU

Resident Old Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hottest vehicle in there by far is that Range............. =)

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that dub is the s**t i really like that mrkII awsome cars