Speed limit civic ex 98

Status
Not open for further replies.

carposaurio

no ron, yo need to learn how to read, im not a builder and i didn´t said i was, i drive the car, and i want some information about taking the limiter out, here in argentina taking out the speed limiter have been done in civic 92/93/etc , that comes whith another ecu, not in 96/00 thats why i ask for information nothing else.
but you suposse all!!! that i´m the builder, that i´m immature, that i will use my car in a kinder killing childrens, etc, i insist you don´t know nothing about me, so stop supossing and been sarcastic
tanks
bye

RonJ

Banned
Based on your comments in this thread, I know as much about you as I need.

carposaurio

and if you don´t agree on top speeds, going fast, etc, you are in the wrong club, for example the club offers a stores with lots of thing that make your car go very very fast.
bye

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
and if you don´t agree on top speeds, going fast, etc, you are in the wrong club, for example the club offers a stores with lots of thing that make your car go very very fast.
bye
most people want 0-60 fast,

90% of the people on this forum buy those parts because it's fun to build the cars up, the speed limits are still the same. And to do 120mph + in an economy car is risking a lot.

I think RonJ's point here is that No it's not his business what you do with your car but to ask how to get your car past 120mph is basically the same as asking what would be the best way to drive drunk in a civic. When you stated
because i always do it in my cars and i like it,
thats not saying "because I drive my car on a track" that's basically saying to everyone... I get on the highway or some back road and get my car I'm driving to high rate speed because I like the rush.

which you know what, We've all done that. But to want to do it often is dangerous,

I hope you're being truthful that your purpose is for track driving only and that you don't put your life and the lives of others at risk.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
OK children, enough bickering.

I am going to leave this thread open for not because it's not against any of the rules. However as a warning, knock off the nonsense and immature s**t. The internet is serious business!

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Spell check does wonders. OP Take a picture of your car doing 120 with no hands on the steering wheel and I'll answer your question.

RonJ

Banned
OK children, enough bickering.

I am going to leave this thread open for not because it's not against any of the rules. However as a warning, knock off the nonsense and immature s***. The internet is serious business!
^Seriously, is this moderation?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^Seriously, is this moderation?
Yes, it is. It is not breaking any site rules, so in being fair, there's no need to close the thread. It's the same thing as the "Street racing" thread. Yes, it's illegal, and really stupid, but it's not against the rules to talk about it.

Because there's clear hostility between OP and... everyone else, I'm warning everyone to please keep it civil. That is all.

If you wish to discuss this further please PM me.

Thanks <3

RonJ

Banned
Yes, it is. It is not breaking any site rules, so in being fair, there's no need to close the thread. It's the same thing as the "Street racing" thread. Yes, it's illegal, and really stupid, but it's not against the rules to talk about it.

Because there's clear hostility between OP and... everyone else, I'm warning everyone to please keep it civil. That is all.

If you wish to discuss this further please PM me.

Thanks <3
PM'd

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if you want to go really fast, drain ur oil and fill ur engine up w/ sugar water and sit on the rev limiter for 5 min then burn out for as long as you can staying in first gear w/ e brake up

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This dude needs to stop hating on Ron, he saves all of our butts at one point of another if not constantly.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I changed my mind. This thread is going nowhere. Ron was correct, this should be locked...

Status
Not open for further replies.