spoiler or no spoiler??

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Get the rear window visor :thumbs up
On its way here ;)

I want some more pics of the car man, I like it! But yeah something small just to offset it! Stock spoiler would be good, or no spoiler!
theres not much to her man just a lil customization here and there but thanks for the compliments =) heres a few more

sorry for the crappy cell phone pics...

SwiftEKtuner

EJ6 Powderpuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no spoiler with the rear visor but i think you should get a grill...other than that the car looks sweet

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no spoiler with the rear visor but i think you should get a grill...other than that the car looks sweet
thanks man...it should be here tomorrow or Wednesday. but im still thinking about going all black...painting trim black, rims black, new grill, and tinting the top red of the tail lights a little...

SwiftEKtuner

EJ6 Powderpuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think the tailights looks nice as is but hey its your car do as you please lol...by painting the trim you mean the chrome on the windows? IMO i think it contrasts with the wheels nicely

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think the tailights looks nice as is but hey its your car do as you please lol...by painting the trim you mean the chrome on the windows? IMO i think it contrasts with the wheels nicely
:word:the chrome trim and grille surround compliment the polished lip on the rims very well.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I dunno, Im at a loss... All black would be hott... But if you do the tails, don't just do the Red, that looks GAY as f**k if you ask me... But thats me... I say do a light smoke on em or go with a black out effect, Ive done a lot of tails with the Black out look and they still shine fine...

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I dunno, Im at a loss... All black would be hott... But if you do the tails, don't just do the Red, that looks GAY as f**k if you ask me... But thats me... I say do a light smoke on em or go with a black out effect, Ive done a lot of tails with the Black out look and they still shine fine...
it will stay how it is for now....

Im thinking about upgrading the suspension. Anybody know if these springs are any good?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Eibach-Pro-Kit-4018-140-HONDA-CIVIC_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem335a0cd9e8QQitemZ220554123752QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

SwiftEKtuner

EJ6 Powderpuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well im tired of it being so bumpy so ive ordered some teins and if theyre not that better then ill have to install the kyb gr2s i have in my room....

as for the spoiler, i guess its between the si spoiler and the stock lx spoiler ill have to look around for some pics of both installed

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ya they are good but you can get Tein S techs for like 50 bucks cheaper but its up to you :thumbs up

btw i want to see pics of that rear visor when you put it on please...lol
rear visor came in yesterday but no car to put it on :( some stupid bimbo hit my car while i was inside foster freeze with some friends :cussing: so its being repaired at the moment and i wont have my car till a few days i guess....

put a huge scratch and dent on the door and broke my mirror :cussing: stupid bimbo cant see where shes going....