spoiler or no spoiler??

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
was she hot?
no she was in her thirtys maybe low forties not attractive at all.

what i cant understand is how did she not see my damn car. i mean it was parked...i know its black and it was night but what the hell man!! i forget who said this but...i agree with this statement...people who have vaginas shouldnt be given a license, theres no roads between the kitchen, the bathroom and living room

damn dude that sucks ass! post up pics when you get it on bro
will do, oh and tein s techs arrived today....but no car to put them on :(

SwiftEKtuner

EJ6 Powderpuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn well looks like youll have a bunch to do when you do get her back lol lemme know how you like the ride with the S Techs

Young gunna

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no spoiler!! it looks weird on sedans in my own opinion

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn well looks like youll have a bunch to do when you do get her back lol lemme know how you like the ride with the S Techs
yup yup got her back last sunday and i told the guy to give me a fresh paint job while he was fixing her and she looks sweeet. Rear roof visor is in and tein s techs are installed ;) (although in these pics were before i installed them) but she rides great with them

(she looks better with her tires clean btw)

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn how much did that paint cost ya? I say you need some new rims, but that is me! I just say something more clean IMO... That is me.. Your car your rims lol.. just saying.. And tint them front windows other than that, sick as f**k...

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn how much did that paint cost ya? I say you need some new rims, but that is me! I just say something more clean IMO... That is me.. Your car your rims lol.. just saying.. And tint them front windows other than that, sick as f**k...
250 ;) for the paint. took out all the scratches, my friend knew a guy and yea he does it for cheap and gets the paint from the dealer and he does a dam good job for 250. nd yes i agree new rims but not right now tho :( i wish i had the money to get them but new rims means new tires which adds up to about 1k$
but thanks man :thumbup: i might do the windows a little more but then id have problems with the cops

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I Hear ya on the rims, maybe try and sell your rims and see what you can do from there. If you ask me, some Si's would be SICK! Just would make it clean, and there is a guy on here selling some Si's for about 300 and they are polished and look Freaking NEW... I want em but I don't even have 300...

The tint, I dunno about the cops, they leave me alone, and I have ran tint for YRS....

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I Hear ya on the rims, maybe try and sell your rims and see what you can do from there. If you ask me, some Si's would be SICK! Just would make it clean, and there is a guy on here selling some Si's for about 300 and they are polished and look Freaking NEW... I want em but I don't even have 300...

The tint, I dunno about the cops, they leave me alone, and I have ran tint for YRS....
hmm...look good but no cash right now, im going to save up a few checks and see what i can get from what i have left after bills are paid. i prob wont get too much for these rims though although they are pretty much new tires, i got them like 4 weeks ago so maybe get about 500 for them maybe, but then id have to look for a buyer

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
DO IT! lol... I gotta get this damn B18 in and here I am buying rims and hoods and 99-00 Front conversions and s**t lol

EGcoupey7

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My buddy put the si spoiler on his ek and it look tight...imo go for the si spoiler

98ej8

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
car looks really nice man
so are you gonna get a trunk lip too?

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
DO IT! lol... I gotta get this damn B18 in and here I am buying rims and hoods and 99-00 Front conversions and s**t lol
although i got to say she does look better with the rims and tires clean =)
yea i hear you man i hate it when that happens you see these rims for sale and bam next thing you know your buying them even though you were just looking.

damn shes looking good bro. I like it especially with the rear window visor :thumbs up
thanks man :thumbup: heres a better pic

My buddy put the si spoiler on his ek and it look tight...imo go for the si spoiler
i was thinking the same thing but idk man its still undecided ;)

car looks really nice man
so are you gonna get a trunk lip too?
thanks bro :cool: dont know yet trunk lip seems a little subtle to me but you never know whats guna happen :D

kevoSi

5+ Year Member
Clean car man.. I really like the rear window visor. I also think it would look good with a trunk lip.