srt-4?

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha, hell yeah, I forgot about that post, thanks for finding that.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
dank24 said:
hey man thats not cool. Some people cannot afford to mod there cars. Not saying Maiku is, but I was in that boat for years in poverty growing up.
i didnt say there's anything wrong with that :what:
i started out in that boat too

the problem is his "Holier Than Thou" attitude and his obvious jealousy/hatred of people who can afford nicer cars

and he can make claims about my car all he wants. Afterall, just like the srt4 and the neon, the wrx and sti are nothing more than riced out imprezza's right?

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oh yea those people suck. The ones who are jealous are usually the ones who becomes criminals too. Just misunderstood you

I think the srt-4 is a good car also, my friend has had his since the first yr they were available on the market. Never had problems with it, has more then 100k miles on it, DD, plus its pushin above 320hp last time i talked to him. Best bang for ur buck, but just not my cup of tea, I rather efficiency for a DD.

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
with a name like dank, you have no room to be talking on the likes of criminals ...

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its my f**king name moron Dan and my last name starts with a k

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dank24 said:
its my f**king name moron Dan and my last name starts with a k
Alright pothead (I'm making assumptions just like Slick, I'm cool lol)

ryanM

Maiku said:
Alright pothead (I'm making assumptions just like Slick, I'm cool lol)
dude, stop f**king trolling. can you just leave? no one wants you here, you dont contribute to the site at all, you just hate on anything that isnt japanese, and go around talking up your bright yellow rust bucket and wishing you were from japan.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oh wow, you caught me. Some internet white boy for the rescue

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LongGrain said:
dude, stop f**king trolling. can you just leave? no one wants you here, you dont contribute to the site at all, you just hate on anything that isnt japanese, and go around talking up your bright yellow rust bucket and wishing you were from japan.
Your record is skipping, might wanna give that a check.

CivicKid95

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The only time I rode in one it felt really cheap (granted I was in the backseat). They're fast and fun, but sitting in the back seat of one sucks. The "headrest" is hard plastic with about .25 inches of padding covered by cheap crappy cloth. Also the thing is noisy and let's in way too much noise. Still, it's a driver's car, and for that i think it does a good fast job. I just don't like the fit and finish of them.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
CivicKid95 said:
The only time I rode in one it felt really cheap (granted I was in the backseat). They're fast and fun, but sitting in the back seat of one sucks. The "headrest" is hard plastic with about .25 inches of padding covered by cheap crappy cloth. Also the thing is noisy and let's in way too much noise. Still, it's a driver's car, and for that i think it does a good fast job. I just don't like the fit and finish of them.
seats can always be easily replaced, and who cares about the passengers, as long as your comfortable driving the car thats all that counts..and to tell you the truth i dont remember the seats, i was too busy beating off to the different sounds of turbo:lol:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This childish "one upping" and flaming has got to stop. Unless you're looking to get a warning, cut the immature BS and either contribute positively to the thread or don't contribute at all. Maiku, this is mostly pertaining to you, but one or two others have also said some s**t that could be classified as flaming.