St. Louis Meet. 4/2

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright,
Let's go ahead and make the CC STL meet the 2nd of April. That's a Saturday so most people can make it.
There is also a Honda Tech meet on the 3rd so those of you who come from out of town can get 2 meets in one trip! Do we want to have it at Queeny park again? I'm not doing food this time because last time it was to hard knowing who was going to come or not so it made it really hard to buy food. Post your thoughts. saturday the 2nd. be there or be gay.

EJ's Rule!

Got V-TEC??
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll try... but i'm not sure... a 5 hour trip... well... yeah Im in....

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i'm there. it's only a 4 hour drive, and i miss hanging out with ben and matt... the rest of the stl crew i hung out with last night.. well cept for io

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
April 2nd is good!! Queeny park is also a good spot cause most people already know how to get there! Theres no food this time though.

Branster

Nice Fart Pipe! Lets Race
5+ Year Member
Hey guys, I'm new, and I want to go, this will be my first meet, its a 7 hour drive but I will be there, and my g/f my bring her civic also.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lemme talk to my gf maybe we can make the 5 1/2 hour trek again. But how about lodging?? Where will the long distance people like me and the guy above stay??

Branster

5+ Year Member
CivicEXofD0om said:
lemme talk to my gf maybe we can make the 5 1/2 hour trek again. But how about lodging?? Where will the long distance people like me and the guy above stay??
Yes this will be my first time to stl, so i dont have a clue about where i am or where im going, I need someones phone # so i can call them if i get lost!!

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is there anyway we could get near the arch? last time we came down we didnt get to see it up close.

Branster

5+ Year Member
What is the Exact address of our meet, that way i can get on mapquest and look for it, and try to book a hotel i guess

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u gotta be 21 to get a hotel down there. found that out last time. Um we can always ask those wonderful STL peeps if they can house us over night :D

Branster

5+ Year Member
CivicEXofD0om said:
u gotta be 21 to get a hotel down there. found that out last time. Um we can always ask those wonderful STL peeps if they can house us over night :D
r u kiddin me, man im only 20, maybe i can sleep in my car or something

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Stolle offered us up his floor last time.

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'll try, I'm hoping I can make it.

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey boys...I would like to go, but I hate to say,"we'll see" but I'm already coming back to StL on the 15th and 29th of april for Marriage counselling...so we'll see! I may ask hix if I can ride with him...=) I just got back from putting 1200 miles on my Si from going to WI.

I'll keep y'all updated!

6sic6

Nt brn w/enuf midl fngrs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
matts2ksi said:
Hey boys...I would like to go, but I hate to say,"we'll see" but I'm already coming back to StL on the 15th and 29th of april for Marriage counselling...so we'll see! I may ask hix if I can ride with him...=) I just got back from putting 1200 miles on my Si from going to WI.

I'll keep y'all updated!
I dunno if I'll drive the civic... 8)

that marriage counselling sounds bad... is that just something your minister is making you do before you get married? :lol:

matts2ksi

save water...drink beer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
6sic6 said:
I dunno if I'll drive the civic... 8)

that marriage counselling sounds bad... is that just something your minister is making you do before you get married? :lol:
Yeah, it's manditory when getting married at our church...thanks mom! Both she and Karen's dad were on the session of our church! We have like 3K members or something, so it's a pretty big church...

You could take Erin's! =) no one's seen her civic.

I may drive my car, I say that because for 1. I am tired of being in the car after the last three weeks...and 2. too miles on car, not good.

Last edited:

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dont worry.... i'll have my private jet pick both of you guys up!! :lol: Its gonna suck big time if you guys cant make it.

CivicFreak26

Human Powered is teh best
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn i knew this would happen, i wont have my car fixed till the middle of april or towards the end of that month.