St. Louis Meet. 4/2

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I say we leave the STL meet for auto Xing in May. closer to summer. the weather is still very iffy. I dont mind driving in the rain but 5 hours in the snow......f**k THAT!

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its only 8 1/2 hours for me lol

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
casin point, it was 64 here last night and now its 30 and f**king snowing!

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rey rey said:
casin point, it was 64 here last night and now its 30 and f**king snowing!
And now its on its way here :woot:

THE REAL DEAL

Banned
rey rey said:
I say we leave the STL meet for auto Xing in May. closer to summer. the weather is still very iffy. I dont mind driving in the rain but 5 hours in the snow......f**k THAT!
see that's what im talkin about. no offense rey but there's not really gonna be a happy medium for everyone. either way somebody is gonna have to drive. just because its closer to you doesn't mean that's the only spot.

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am going to be there. its a 3 hour drive, but i will be there. damn college, only 9 hours to go

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
xXDJSideOneXx said:
see that's what im talkin about. no offense rey but there's not really gonna be a happy medium for everyone. either way somebody is gonna have to drive. just because its closer to you doesn't mean that's the only spot.
your missing the point. i dont care about the drive or how close or far it is
i dont want to get stuck in out of town in bad weather I wont go to a meet in my own town if the weather sux

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rey rey said:
your missing the point. i dont care about the drive or how close or far it is
i dont want to get stuck in out of town in bad weather I wont go to a meet in my own town if the weather sux
Whiny b***h :lol:

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
skinnyjdawg said:
Whiny b***h :lol:
I'm not whining. you b***h got you some CTR's and know your a big shot!! LOL

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
skinnyjdawg said:
Haha! :laugh: don't throw a brick at me!
na no brick but i will give you props on the CTR's :headbang:

ben

excommunicated
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm, I'm thinking July now. lol I start looking at my calendar and may is packed, april is ok but I'd like to give everyone a chance to come so maybe mid july would work. How about the 9th or the 23rd? My 21st b-day is on the 16th and I already have plans. lets get our dates posted.

Branster

Nice Fart Pipe! Lets Race
5+ Year Member
ben said:
hmm, I'm thinking July now. lol I start looking at my calendar and may is packed, april is ok but I'd like to give everyone a chance to come so maybe mid july would work. How about the 9th or the 23rd? My 21st b-day is on the 16th and I already have plans. lets get our dates posted.
I'm good any weekend, as long as yall hurry up and make a decision, we all know that ppl r just gonna throw up more and more excuses, no getting around that, so just pic a date, and those who come, come, and those who dont get left out, there loss.

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ben said:
yo ben my b-day is in july also! the 23 but i have a wedding the day. but any other day in july and I"M IN!

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah april is no good, We are going to a SCCA driving school on the 10th so theres an easy 100 bux spent, im trying to get my dad to do it too so he can drive my car up =)

We are already planning on hittin up STl in mayish for AutoX, we as in me Rey n Tony =)

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm with Rey. February 31st sounds good to me :lol:

CivicFreak26

Human Powered is teh best
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i may just may have my car fixed intime for the first date you had set Ben.... but i wont have insurance lol, so it looks like a lot of people wont be making it....SUCKS i need a break from life :x

THE REAL DEAL

Banned
ok well if this is gonna be resceduled, is anyone down to go to the HT meet? i've noticed their meets go pretty well and there's usually a lot of people.

CivicFreak26

Human Powered is teh best
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill try to get down there if my car is fixed by then.... engine swap owns me