Stage 2 Camshaft with Y8 stock ecu?

jar25201

Well first off, you can go take your attitude else where. There is nothing wrong with asking questions and making conversation, but there is an issue with hurting and jacking other peoples threads.

But Anyway, to whom does care. I understand that the OBDII issue is OTP EPROM chip, but there is detours around this problem.

I am not a 24 year old dumb prick from Mississippi, that still lives with his mommy and daddy. I do not give a damn if it's 11 years old and run's slower than your home computer operating system. I asked if anyone looked into that emulation for the OBD2 not to be belittled.

I would have to agree with techavluis though until a better OBD2 solution does come around. Wish hondata was not that expensive for what it is.

Why not switch out the EPROM with a EEPROM and flash unit with programming?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Instead of being butt hurt, just take our advice. We've actually babied you and gave you the proper info you need. Sure you go ahead with your obd2 emu but you're just going to realize you wasted your time and money and then mostly likely you'll try to bash on us as if we didn't help you.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you have a stock OBD2 ecu for a D16Y8 isn't it a P2P not a P28?

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Well first off, you can go take your attitude else where. There is nothing wrong with asking questions and making conversation, but there is an issue with hurting and jacking other peoples threads.

But Anyway, to whom does care. I understand that the OBDII issue is OTP EPROM chip, but there is detours around this problem.

I am not a 24 year old dumb prick from Mississippi, that still lives with his mommy and daddy. I do not give a damn if it's 11 years old and run's slower than your home computer operating system. I asked if anyone looked into that emulation for the OBD2 not to be belittled.

I would have to agree with techavluis though until a better OBD2 solution does come around. Wish hondata was not that expensive for what it is.

Why not switch out the EPROM with a EEPROM and flash unit with programming?
HOLY f**k, take your cry baby I don't take advice when it's given bullshit not do it right the first time motherfucking ass out of here. The only dumb prick in this thread is the one who asked a question, had it answered several times (with the same answer btw) and still couldn't figure it out. You weren't belitted,you had a fact brought to your attention and your ass started to bleed. Good luck f**king up your car just to add 15hp at best and loss of mpg.