sticker bombing

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my car is black
Easy. Look up your paint code name, go to O'Reillys and buy some cans of it along with primer and sand paper. Boom. Quick and easy fix. Better than stickerbombing.

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
or theres that one website that sells OEM paint codes in rattle cans. A good layer of primer, then wet sand, then a good layer of color and some clear just like you'd do a regular paint job would work fine. Takes longer than a legit paint gun if you are doing it properly (you dont get as much down on each pass otherwise it will run).

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's going to look horrible mis-matched. Quite honestly, people will probably point and laugh and call it rice.

3k worth of damage and all you need is a fender? I'm calling bs on that.

cuetip

Registered VIP
o i have 2 estimates, both at 3k dont really no why so much, just what they said... and whats wrong with being different?? besides rice, damn i hate that word, but to me i dont think sticker bombing one fender would consider me rice, may like u said john " point and laugh" lol but hey its my car, and an expression of my life

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
o i have 2 estimates, both at 3k dont really no why so much, just what they said... and whats wrong with being different?? besides rice, damn i hate that word, but to me i dont think sticker bombing one fender would consider me rice, may like u said john " point and laugh" lol but hey its my car, and an expression of my life
You asked our opinion on it, and we're just telling you. I like sticker bombing sometimes but not on something as large as a fender. Do what you want, but I believe the first line was-

anyone think this is a good idea?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol. I like it when people ask for opinions and then get annoyed or hurt when they get opinions they don't want to hear. It makes for some entertainment.

It's not hard for something to get called rice. The Honda "community" already has a poor rep since a lot of Honda owners throw on eBay exhausts, rock steelies without hub caps, rev their cars like theres no tomorrow and race every other car on the road.

If you like it, do it.

cuetip

Registered VIP
ha i am, just thought i would get some peeps input on the matter at hand.. i was going to do it anyways and just wanted to see if anyone has done it before, and i like to argue with people just for the hell of it, and when im on club civic i forget that everyone technically owns a civic, and clean ass civics at that

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ha i am, just thought i would get some peeps input on the matter at hand.. i was going to do it anyways and just wanted to see if anyone has done it before, and i like to argue with people just for the hell of it, and when im on club civic i forget that everyone technically owns a civic, and clean ass civics at that
hell yea,.better get that straight bro, well all got sick ass civics here.

cuetip

Registered VIP
o already no, trying to get mine to but just isnt working to well but the sticker bomb fender is something i will try and if i dont like it then back to black i go, or may paint the car the si blue (think its called electric blue)

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont do it, i did it on my lip. ultimately you end up regretting it, go to war with getting the stickers off, then have to get all the adhesive off. and before you know it without buying gay ass sticks like a stickerbomb book which wont last past the first rain( i know this from experience) you spend more money than it would be to go buy a fender and hood, then go take it to get painted.

did you try going to a tech school or high school vo tech program and get them to just paint the fedner and hood? its often way cheaper, very cheap

Or you could source a fender and hood off a car that was the same color as yours and will probably be just as faded

just dont sticker bomb this, its about as nice and cool as rust.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
o already no, trying to get mine to but just isnt working to well but the sticker bomb fender is something i will try and if i dont like it then back to black i go, or may paint the car the si blue (think its called electric blue)
electron blue...

cuetip

Registered VIP
well i was going to sticker bomb and get a couple rattle cans of clear coat, and see how long that will last, or whenever i get tired of it lol, and im thinking i would do that and it most likely turn heads, and people would wonder what was on my fender lol.. but CJ im thinking of doing it to my lip to, just not sure how to go about adding the stickers, or the specific way to put them on

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Peel the backing off and stick them on sticky side down...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
U realize ur prolly gonna need over 1000 stickers to cover a fender right?

And most stickers are atleast a dollar...