sticker bombing

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
U realize ur prolly gonna need over 1000 stickers to cover a fender right?

And most stickers are atleast a dollar...
Rattle canning would be a lot cheaper ;)

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
U realize ur prolly gonna need over 1000 stickers to cover a fender right?

And most stickers are atleast a dollar...
unless you use a couple big ones.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im speaking from experience, you will regret this and it wont last forever. might last awhile if you use vinyl, but go on ihatestickers.com and tell me when you get your total. could paint your whole car for that

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you want to do it, do it. It will look like s**t but it's your car so it's your right to ruin it.

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
Totally off topic, but did you quote yourself? :???:
Yes i did.;) And was simply showing the wrong way to go about this. And no not off topic the title is Sticker bombing. The pic i posted went perfictly with the topic.

but CJ im thinking of doing it to my lip to, just not sure how to go about adding the stickers, or the specific way to put them on
I personally dont like it hince why i am in the process of taking them all off and repainting everything. But if you want them to last wash the s**t out of whatever you are putting them on take your time dont let any air bubbles form use a plastic putty knife to get what bubble do form out and they'll last trust me...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No cj u quoted urself in ur sig!

Lmfao!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whatever makes u sleep better at night

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
Now this is off topic..

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

cuetip

Registered VIP
ok well i will see how the sticker bombing goes for me, if it doesnt go good then painting will be my next project

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ok well i will see how the sticker bombing goes for me, if it doesnt go good then painting will be my next project
Thats gonna suck. I hope sticker bombing works out, because taking off all the stickers off of such a massive area after putting them on.... ugh the thought alone gets me frustrated lol.... good luck homie...

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just paint it, thats gonna look stupid, save your damn money, and do it right. /thread

yamaharider324

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I stickerbombed my lip after it broke in half and riveted back together. after multiple coats of clear, rain, pavement, road debris, etc ruined it and now it looks like s**t unless your about 10-15 feet away. Now the rivets have broke so that lip will not go onto my car again lol. I also suggest not doing it but its your car so do what ya want.

Trekk

Registered VIP
If I were you, I'd rattle can it first. That black primer s**t they put over the panel, isn't very good and it's not UV resistant. If you dont get 100% coverage with the stickers, that primer will chalk up and come off, then comes the rust.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:smackself

You're making more work for yourself once you realize how ridiculous/trendy/hipster/stupid it will look, the n regret NOT just painting it and doing it right from the start.

cuetip

Registered VIP
hey its like people say if u do it wrong the first time you learn, or how my grandpa says there is two ways to do it, the right way and the wrong way, and people usually do it the wrong way first

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey its like people say if u do it wrong the first time you learn, or how my grandpa says there is two ways to do it, the right way and the wrong way, and people usually do it the wrong way first
so why dont you turn that into advice and do it the right way first..hmmmm