Stolen Car! Nor-cal, Look!

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My car was stolen this morning (7/9/08) sometime between the hours of 1:30am and 6am. Keep your eyes out for it. Any of you on craigslist please check for my parts!

PART LIST:

15in Rota GT3 rims wrapped with Falken Azeni's (SUPER CLEAN no scratches)
Revo Front and Rear Camber Kit
Ground Control Coilover Sleeves
Koni Yellow shocks
Password:JDM Yellow Foglights (with mounting brackets, harness, and switch)
Mugen Style Polyurethane Front Lip
Type R Style ABS Grill
D16Y7 Exhaust Manifold (header)
D16Y8 Intake Manifold
D16Y8 Engine

Please, any of you from the Stockton, Modesto, Tracy area keep an eye out for the car or my parts. THANKS!

More pics if you click the link in my sig.

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude that has got to be some of the worst luck i've seen in a while man. . . talk to the CHP i bet you a million bucks they know where it's at!

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude that has got to be some of the worst luck i've seen in a while man. . . talk to the CHP i bet you a million bucks they know where it's at!
yea, tell me about it. the police just came by and took a report. even if there isnt any parts left on the car all i hope to get out of it is my backpack with my books and s**t in it. summer school is about to be rough without it

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn man dat f**kin sucks. i hate to see threads like these.. smh. it makes me wanna sell my 6gen i swear i dont sleep right at night, i wake up and run to my driveway window to see if its there and look to see if my rims were stolen or there are signs of people trying to break in. idk, i might just get a crappy old nissan nd drive that around. im so sorry for the loss. i really hope u get it back and they get the sons of bitches that did it.

ChoNNe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that sucks bro, I'll keep an eye out in Sac....I hope it comes back in one piece and you can get it back on the road.

When my car was broken into, they stole my backpack as well....So i lost all my notes the week b4 the finals.... it sucked.....

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn sorry bout the news man, i guess i cant really help on the parts part since im here up north..but hope things go better!

any alarm or anything on it?

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I really HATE reading these threads for the fact that thiefs absolutely suck. G/L finding it.

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
f**k thieves 4 sure.... nice coupe though
why cant you have front window tint in cali???

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all the nice cars are being stolen....its like thiefs are starting to scout these forums for the nicest cars and then they go and take them. i dont think i am posting pics anymore.

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn bro your car was sick ! F-ckin' bastards. What goes around comes around! Sorry to hear it.

Solid_Snake

Te mato con mi VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WTF is up with everybody's car getting stolen!!
All thieves should die, rot and melt in hell

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WTF....how many civics on here on gonna be stolen????? this is rediculous!

sorry to hear it man. hope you find the car and the worthless peice of s**t theives..

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy s**t wtf?! aight man i'll ask my cousin and stuff that lives up there to keep a look out to man. this blows man.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
this is getting so ridiculous. so many people are getting jacked lately

good luck getting her back bro