Stolen Car! Nor-cal, Look!

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so on top of the thieves stealing your car...the city then goes ahead and steals your money. seems they have no incentive to stop the thieves. stolen cars = towing fees for the owner.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Thats horrible about the towing fees, I think its bullshit.

I hope your car is salvageable.

umair

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sorry about your car. its getting out of control and a lot of it has to do with the economy. i heard that if you have a honda key you can start almost any honda. honda should have had a recall on that or something. i want to try and see if it works.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sorry about your car. its getting out of control and a lot of it has to do with the economy. i heard that if you have a honda key you can start almost any honda. honda should have had a recall on that or something. i want to try and see if it works.
yea, all the broke mother f**kers are hurting hardcore right now, so they gotta do something. i guess stealing cars is easier than getting a job now a days.

and as far as the keys go, your right. you just have to shave the teeth down and your golden.

update: got the car back, its fixable but i think im just gunna sell it and get a hatch.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yea, all the broke mother f**kers are hurting hardcore right now, so they gotta do something. i guess stealing cars is easier than getting a job now a days.

and as far as the keys go, your right. you just have to shave the teeth down and your golden.

update: got the car back, its fixable but i think im just gunna sell it and get a hatch.
Ive heard yes and ive heard no about the shaved teeth.

WHAT IS IT?!

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn. glad u found it but ur gonna start ballin tears when u see it stripped.
lol no tears, just pretty mad. now that i think about it i was waaaay more mad today when i went and saw it than when it actually got stolen. even tho its not that bad it still sucks lol. heres some pics (sorry about the shitty quality, just used some cheapy point and shoot)...

at the tow yard...

front bumper damage...

just getting it home...

lawrenceashley

Sir Ash
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Atleast they didnt take your Triola stat book and your TI-86 calculator lol and the pennies also. What college you go to?

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Atleast they didnt take your Triola stat book and your TI-86 calculator lol and the pennies also. What college you go to?
haha for real. i bought a new book today just in case i didnt get that one back so ill have to return it tomorrow, and i rented another calculator from the school for $20 (non-refundable) cuz i was almost positive that i wasnt going to get mine back. as far as the pennies go, they took the time to pick thru all of my change and take just the nickles, dimes, and quartes....bitches. oh, and my binder and s**t was in my backpack, they just took everything out and threw it on the floor and took the backpack...wtf??

i go to delta in stockton.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oo man. Im glad that the f**kers that did this seemed newbish. which is good. I was expecting the worse!. engine gone. bumpers, fenders, seats..cluster..etc...but it wasnt so it seems to be pretty good.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bro wtf?! did they take your shocks? wtf. im glad u got it back but s**t man sorry they did u dirty like that

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeah good thing you got all your school stuff back for the most part.

That craiglist page for the GT3 is sorta shady, no pics of the wheels themselves, wtf.

That's funny though, they didnt take your head/taillights, your bumpers, so im guessing whoever stole it was looking for specific parts to sell.

No finger prints either?

and yeah you can turn on the 6th gens with a freaking flat head screwdriver.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's funny though, they didnt take your head/taillights, your bumpers, so im guessing whoever stole it was looking for specific parts to sell.

No finger prints either?
yeah, i was expecting a lot worse. im pretty sure whoever did this knew what was on the car and just took it for those few select part...

and as far as fingerprints go i think they only print the car if it was used in a crime or if it damaged property.

ChoNNe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that sucks....but it can be back on the road with a little work...g'luck with it bro!

Black&Mild

5+ Year Member
yeah, i was expecting a lot worse. im pretty sure whoever did this knew what was on the car and just took it for those few select part...

and as far as fingerprints go i think they only print the car if it was used in a crime or if it damaged property.
So having your car stolen isn't considered a crime? That's a bunch of BS. I'd get the prints myself for sure.

Inertial

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Aww man, thats a really sad story, my brother is becoming CHP in modesto/riverbank area. Too bad thats such a bad theft area for cars. And im trying to move over with my Si, isnt that kinda sad.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

when they slashed my friends tires. detectives came and took prints off the car.

Quebec_Civic

JDM? Is that A Brand?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man seriously i wish i would have got one of my 3 stolen civic's found.....

its the worst feeling ever seriously!

Just make it Better This Time! ... good luck

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Get an intake, used OEM suspension, 14"s blackies and you should be good.