stolen civic means im out

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's too bad. also OP your sig is too tall.

what you going to get next?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sorry to hear OP. It sucks Honda's are among the cheapest to modify but also the easiest to steal.

alarms are useless and overpriced.

manual and invasive security is the only comfort you can take... Alpha lock (s) and key component cut off switches are the way to go.

Have had 2 friends that have had 92-95 hatch's with swaps and poof gone in 2 years... before then they said I was going overboard... 4 yrs strong and I park where ever I like and it's there when I come back.

Not at all saying it's theft proof, just makes it harder to take and time is everything
Alarms are worth it if you have a back-up battery. If them s***s keeps going off even when they think they've cut power to it, you have a better chance for them to walk away.

Kill switches are always a very good idea as well. Just don't have the switch(es) out in the open.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sorry to hear about your car. Let us know what you decide to purchase next.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Omigosh... my heart broke a little. I'm so sorry to hear that bud :cry:

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry to hear OP. It sucks Honda's are among the cheapest to modify but also the easiest to steal.

Alarms are worth it if you have a back-up battery. If them s***s keeps going off even when they think they've cut power to it, you have a better chance for them to walk away.

Kill switches are always a very good idea as well. Just don't have the switch(es) out in the open.

How To: Best DIY Immobilizer

khmernese

sorry for your lost, reminds me when my car was stolen... it was found before i even report it.

imo vipers arent as great as many people think. i think they are too slow at transmitting 2 way.

WaLLeYeMan

VTEC POWA JAYDEEMMMM YO!
5+ Year Member

this will be the last picture of it ever, leaving it in the impound, no way to get it out unless towed back onto a truck since the suspension is missing, not worth the effort to rebuild.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn that blows man, sorry to hear it. f*** thieves, they can burn in hell.

At least pull off the mugen looking spoiler, I'd buy that off u so I'm sure you can get some cash for it.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it looks like its still mostly there though. suspension and wheels are all i see missing. they didnt even take the spoiler, headlights, hood, or sidemarkers

if the engine is still in, i could have that thing back on the road in a couple hours

WaLLeYeMan

VTEC POWA JAYDEEMMMM YO!
5+ Year Member
not worth the tow and impound fees, motor is about ready to blow up too, 200k plus with 3 quarts burning a month. its been dragged onto the tow truck once, im sure dragging it onto another and off will f**k s**t even more. they pulled more stuff from the engine bay so dont even know if it will start, front and rear bumpers are torn. lots of missing bolts for suspension along with a few for the fugen spoiler and headlights. looks like they were interrupted before they could take everything off. the headlights and spoiler were halfway off along with the front suspension.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
car is junk, found in impound already, they took everything they could including the rear suspension, im out, no more hondas for me.
sorry to hear man. what kind of wheels did you have on that car?

You DO live in the twin cities. Where many of the Hmong people think they are hardcore gangsters. I was gonna open a shop in that area but didn't wanna be part of the Gran Tarino crap. I wouldn't give up on it though. Having a garage and good security measures will help prevent a car from getting stolen or messed with. My wife is from Eau Claire and people steal vans there. So I'm sure whatever car you get people will take it if they want it. Civic or not.
that movie took place in MI, not MN lol

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry to hear man. what kind of wheels did you have on that car?

that movie took place in MI, not MN lol
haha i watched like 15 mins of that movie and turned it off because of the stupid portrayal of Hmong people

and then I later found out my wife tried out to be the part of the girl in the movie

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Thats terrible I hope I never have to experience that.

Good luck with your future car purchase though!