Street Glow Ground Effects

zc vtec

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by JDM VX
Yea, this thread is full of intelligence, and a shitload of dirty ignorance.
joe7896 summed it all up. go read what he said.
as for whats his name in saskatchewan, with the white civic, I used to have respect for him being a fellow Canadian and all, and having an EG6 too, but as soon as he went and ran his mindless opinion about "rice", I saw his level of intelligence. I agree ranting about rice is becoming a trend and if you do it, you automatically think you're cool.

BOTTOMLINE: Ignorance IS stupid, "Rice" = Stupid so many people say, therefore "Sound Streamin" IS RICE.

Dont come back and argue, Ive just explained the bare bones, go listen to the Sargent Jerseystyle: you're 18, you've got a lot to learn. You're just not there yet.
I'd put money on the table that he knows more about Civics, engines and not to mention turbos than you'll ever know. What does age have to do with it? Shut your mouth.
As for the whole rice thing, he's doing it to save guys from wasting thier money and looking like fools. Kind of in the same way you are by typing messages with your keyboard. Foff.

JDM VX

Rock 'n' Roll
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh theres big brother basically saying "oh yea, he probably has a bigger d**k than you!" who cares, you're totally irrelevant to whats going on.

zc vtec

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As are you. Actually, irrelevant is a good word to describe your life. You came out of nowhere to throw in your 2 bits, and guess what?. No one cares what you think. Wow. You're 22...and? Just like that you know more than he does? Good call moron. Sell your car and quit life.

JDM VX

Rock 'n' Roll
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey guys, 5 mins have passed and I dont even care anymore. I love everybody. Civics are good, drag racing is good, fighting all the time is dumb. Cheers to Canadian civic owners.
I mean this, Im not being sarcastic as it may come off as it may seem. Thanks
Darren

Sound Streamin'

Boost or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HAH. I hate rice so therefore Im rice? That absolutly genius!!!! Since you are now talking about rice, that makes you a ricer too right? At least by your logic.

ComCool

Muhahaha...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Sound Streamin'
HAH. I hate rice so therefore Im rice? That absolutly genius!!!! Since you are now talking about rice, that makes you a ricer too right? At least by your logic.
Clubcivic is about civic's - Neon or no neon! Let people have there own style, and enjoy there civic experience. He came here to find help, not to listen to all your BS. :crazy:

Sound Streamin'

Boost or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Right back at ya.Oh btw, thanks for posting in a thread that we obviously don't care about anymore.

Jerseystyle1

The Slow and The Curious!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Right back at ya.Oh btw, thanks for posting in a thread that we obviously don't care about anymore.
For someone who doesn't care, you sure do reply alot!

Sound Streamin'

Boost or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I cared up until 3 days ago, at which point we all stop posting in this thread.

big_dan

the hippy tuner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by basoccer17
y is everything always about speed with yall..............u gotta have looks first then speed second.................u dont get u people back in the state...................in japan it was about looks then speed
i think neons are ok but i think its the other way around...

bc if you look fast and you aren't that makes you look bad, but if you are fast even if you don't look good (and if you do too) then you won't look stupid

and btw im not here to judge (like some of us)
i personally believe that a persons car is another way to express them selves, so if he wants to make it look like a "freakin christmas tree" let them do it, hell he could make a four foot wing out of rice cans for all i care, if he wants to do it i say let him do it but thats my :twocents:...
(well more like 2 dollars)

Sound Streamin'

Boost or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This quote is from an older Sport Compact mag, I think it sums everything up pretty well.

"These days, modified Honda Civics are like mothers. Everybody has one. As people continue to build them, it becomes harder to stand out from the crowd, which prompts many to bolt on rear wings the size of shower doors and exhaust systems that peg the decibel meter. These misguided efforts to get attention often have the opposite effect., however. Onlookers don't admire; they shake their heads and turn away, shrugging off yet another loud, lowered, and obnoxious-looking civic."

Key words there? Obnoxious looking.

Jerseystyle1

The Slow and The Curious!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Key words there? Obnoxious looking.
Which is all in the eye of the beholder!:thumbs up

You really are posting a lot for not caring:roll:

4thengine

Acne Records Rep.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Now children, fight nice. I've seen this bullshit too many times, and it gets quite tiresome. Everybody has an opinion, which everyone is entitled to. I don't like neons, but unless they're on my car (they're not) I don't care. It's someone else's car, so my opinion and the opinion of everybody except the owner of that car, is inconsequential. If someone else likes neons, that person will get neons, and it doesn't affect anyone else in the least. All of this bitching about rice has become nothing more than a trend, just like rice itself is a trend. Who cares what you think of someone else's car? Everyone acting like everyone else should bow to their whim is a major problem with our society. It goes beyond cars. If the fact that someone doesn't like something were enough to get a product taken off the market, we would be living in the stone age. There would be no books because some people don't like to read, no movies because someone would be offended by the film, etc.

None of us have authority over how someone else should build a car. And none of us should act like we do. To each their own.

Civic89HB

Go All Out Or Dont Go Out
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by basoccer17
y is everything always about speed with yall..............u gotta have looks first then speed second.................u dont get u people back in the state...................in japan it was about looks then speed
cause in japan your cars come fast lol.. 4th gen civics w/ B16 Motors... Skylines are legal.. Japans go-karts stock do like 150mph prlly..lol..

StTz98Ex

Would you eat this?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by ComCool
Clubcivic is about civic's - Neon or no neon! Let people have there own style, and enjoy there civic experience. He came here to find help, not to listen to all your BS. :crazy:
:werd:No one in this thread can say it any better then this.. just drop this s**t.. god damn.

Civic89HB

Go All Out Or Dont Go Out
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yah i agree to each his own.. Im goin all show my self..Then once my car is looking awesome an clean im doin a B18 Swap..

Zeo

CCSC #41
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love the way you all dis on each other for such small things. its so hilarious i dunno why you lot can't except each other decisions seen as it is their car. i mean what use is you hating on them gonna do they asked you a question if you dont know the answer don't post. posting just to flame people is so pointless and unessesary