Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
a. nissan driver deserved it for being drunk and driving

b. civic owner deserved it for being a f***ing ricer and street racing.

justice served on both ends
Agreed.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Holy sh!t I wan't expecting that! I saved the vid so I for evidence against street racing for the future. Wow thats some crazy sh!t!

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Two cars stopped in the middle of what looks like a highway. I didn't see brake lights on the hatch that got hit. The driver of the SUV looks like they tried to stop before the collision but probably didn't expect to find someone parked on the freeway.

I found no articles or any evidence that the driver of the SUV was drunk. If someone has a link to an actual news article plz link it. It's a Nissan Xterra if anyone was curious about the specifics of that.

It looks to me like a bunch of morons on the street risking normal people's lives. As for the drunk driver part unless someone can link a news thing I bet it's just made up from whichever retard street racer uploaded that video in the first place.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea that's the story so far, no arrests have been made but they will get caught eventually.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What a bunch of stupid idiots. Street racing is stupid. There's plenty of tracks in the country to take your car to and race on. That guy got rocked, and the drunk driver is just as stupid for being drunk. They probably both learned their lessons.
People in FL, and plenty of other areas, are lazy. We have a 1/8 track in Miami, 1/4 in West Palm, 1/4 in Gainesville, and I think that's it. You're going to do what you're going to do, just sometimes there's going to be some consequences to come with it.

Now, I'm going to join the bandwagon, but if you're going out, be smart about it.
1 - Let's not do it on a busy road with plenty of traffic still out, US27 in Miami comes to mind.
2 - If you see someone barrelling down the road, maybe (flagger) tell your friends to I don't know, move out of the way before he loses his car and possibly his life...? Sounds smart.
3 - Find a better spot.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
People in FL, and plenty of other areas, are lazy. We have a 1/8 track in Miami, 1/4 in West Palm, 1/4 in Gainesville, and I think that's it. You're going to do what you're going to do, just sometimes there's going to be some consequences to come with it.

Now, I'm going to join the bandwagon, but if you're going out, be smart about it.
1 - Let's not do it on a busy road with plenty of traffic still out, US27 in Miami comes to mind.
2 - If you see someone barrelling down the road, maybe (flagger) tell your friends to I don't know, move out of the way before he loses his car and possibly his life...? Sounds smart.
3 - Find a better spot.
I agree.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
or just dont race -shrug-

hardparking is safer

THEDARKONE

Registered VIP
i wonder how much mony did that guy spend to buld up his hach?

just to see it destroyed and flushed down in .01 seconds

:flush:

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
^^almost as bad as when the cops crush 'em at the junkyards, the people deserve it, but not the cars.

JCwidow

What a bunch of stupid idiots. Street racing is stupid. There's plenty of tracks in the country to take your car to and race on. That guy got rocked, and the drunk driver is just as stupid for being drunk. They probably both learned their lessons.
SO true.

if you whant to race go to the track not the street. another honda on the junk yard. :cry: