suspension

3ric101

i have a question my front right bangs everytime i am driving i changed my springs from oem to tein springs and fixed my worn ball joints does anybody have the same problem??? Help please this banging is driving me crazy!!!shock:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
are your shocks blown?

Haloem2

Sounds like the shock are blown, or you might have something hitting. If it feels like that side just drops like it has no support it's the shocks if it's hitting it might need a fender roll.

3ric101

its not the strut just checked it yesterday!!! but the car did it even before the drop!!! can axle be the one banging???

Jms24820

Check your strut mounting plate bushing i had one wear out and it sounded like something was gonna fall apart

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
Sound can travel check everything. Make sure nothing is loose also look at any motor mounts. Jack up that side and wiggle your wheel to see if u can reproduce the sound

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

gugiey

Registered VIP
this sounds like a tie rod end or sway bar link .
could also be ball joint
or at worst the the hub bearing .

like some one said before . jack the car up grab the wheel at 3 and 9 and try wiggling it back and forth . you should not feel any play .
don't mistake play for turning the wheel .

also grab the tire at 12 and 6 and wiggle it up and down . should also be no play .