Tapatalk users, post here.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Nothing ever gets changed on here. Justin doesnt seem to care about this site...
It's not a caring issue, it's a time issue. The new Tapatalk plugin requires some server software upgrades which I have been working on getting completed and tested.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's not a caring issue, it's a time issue. The new Tapatalk plugin requires some server software upgrades which I have been working on getting completed and tested.
Thanks for poppin in! :D
It's a bit of encouragement just to see that you're listening every now and then. So thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Yup, not a problem.

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
Tapatalk is all I use to browse the forums. I rarely use the computer just because of the ease tapatalk makes browsing. You can upload straight from your phone. It even gives you options as to the quality you want to upload the photo. So if you are in a low service area you can upload a photo at a lesser quality and not have to wait 10 years for t to upload or have it possibly fail to upload. I love tapatalk it's a breese and well worth the money in my opinion.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
believe me, justin does care about CC... otherwise this site wouldn't be around any more. web hosting is certainly not free! plus he's got a lot of projects going on all the time.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
believe me, justin does care about CC... otherwise this site wouldn't be around any more. web hosting is certainly not free! plus he's got a lot of projects going on all the time.
Thanks Anfrey. The day I lose interest in the site is the day I sell it.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
I just updated Tapatalk. Let me know if anyone is having any issues with the change.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just updated Tapatalk. Let me know if anyone is having any issues with the change.
I like it so far! Haven't ran into any bugs yet. Only change I've noticed so far is the users name is highlighted when quoted. Like a link. I'll keep playin around and let you know if I find anything. Thanks boss!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hope theres a multiquote and i can view gifs now...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont see an option for tapatalk 2 in my app store.