Tattoo Help, Photoshoppers welcome! and MS paint pros

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You realize at a quick glance it's going to look like you have the word "KIll" on the back of your neck?
nah, the X will be streched out, along with the whole design

you do understand that 13 is a mexican gang symbol...dont even f*ck around...
i gotta rep my homies :lol:

pretty greddy that a bunch of crapass, lowlife scum can take an entire number. not my problem though.

NYgraffit and i were tossing back and forth designs, and i picked one out i liked and took it to Totally Naked Tattoos. they do great work, and the dude who will be doin it is also named Denny, and he has the number 13 on his leg. we werea talkin for about 2 hours over the design. i laid a $20 downpayment on it, and he has the design. appt. is in 3 weeks. kinda long time but their super booked.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you do understand that 13 is a mexican gang symbol...dont even f*ck around...
you do know a bunch of scumbag gang members did not invent the number thirteen...

kaace

I'm getting there...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you do know a bunch of scumbag gang members did not invent the number thirteen...
correct...i think it was the romans...better watch out for them...

gang members get stupid for stupid reasons...seen it too many times...

kaace

I'm getting there...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
but he's not in cali...

so do what you want...its your body...

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
correct...i think it was the romans...better watch out for them..
early meosopotamians invented 1-9. then romans came up with 10-27. everything after 27 is jsut a bullshit number :lol:

but he's not in cali...
the f**k that have to do with anything? if its cause im not near the "13 gang" ur mistakin. i grew up downtown baltimore, so ive had enough with MS-13, bloods and crips.

EDIT: just realized im going to California for a family reunion AFTER i get my tattoo...well CC, it was nice knowing you. i Guess ill be gettin gangbanged on for my tat when i hit up the grocery store :roll:

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:haha:

it just depends on the artist, i guess. some that i talked to wanted cash to just to talk to them. i'm sure it depends on the complexity, too. :what:

100 bucks for just roman numeral seems a wee bit steep to me. :what: unless it's huge.
The minimum price is usually around 80 or 100. The numerals should only take like twenty minutes though.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
for the design, hes callin it $85. with black/green

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^
i don't think that's bad with color.

The minimum price is usually around 80 or 100. The numerals should only take like twenty minutes though.
i guess i've never ran into this. i'd be peeved if i wanted a tiny tattoo and they still wanted 100 for it. i only have one tat, though, and it's not tiny. i wonder what my artist would charge for a little tattoo...

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my mom has a gemini symbol about an inch tall by inch wide, in solid black. $65

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nah, the X will be streched out, along with the whole design

i gotta rep my homies :lol:

pretty greddy that a bunch of crapass, lowlife scum can take an entire number. not my problem though.

NYgraffit and i were tossing back and forth designs, and i picked one out i liked and took it to Totally Naked Tattoos. they do great work, and the dude who will be doin it is also named Denny, and he has the number 13 on his leg. we werea talkin for about 2 hours over the design. i laid a $20 downpayment on it, and he has the design. appt. is in 3 weeks. kinda long time but their super booked.
:thumbs up: damn dumb long, but its worth the wait. i got New York in Chinese symbols on my fore arm and i dont regret it. lots more to come.

this tattoo is a bit scary but sick.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:thumbs up: damn dumb long, but its worth the wait. i got New York in Chinese symbols on my fore arm and i dont regret it. lots more to come.

this tattoo is a bit scary but sick.

idk whether to think thats bad as hell, or jsut wierd as f**k..:what: