Tattoos and Piercings Part II

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, I figured I'd bring this thread back to life since I'm getting my nipple pierced tomorrow night :headbang:

POST UP WHAT YOU GOT!

Here's my tats..

My back (only half finished, the other side will have a devil pinup, then color and shade, etc.) -

My right arm, when I just had the outline -

Right arm w/ color (right after he was done, I literally just stood up from the chair so it's all red.) -

My eyebrow -

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Planning on getting a tattoo very soon..... I'm getting it along with my good friend, and we have to wait till he gets his tax return back....

For those of you that know what it is from, you can call me a geek or whatever you want.... However, it does mean something quite spiritual to me as well, so its not just that I like the show....

A lot.... :lol:

After that I will more then likely want another one.... But that one I'm saving for me and my brother.... =)

TheWingMang

Good news everyone!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
42Steps said:
Planning on getting a tattoo very soon..... I'm getting it along with my good friend, and we have to wait till he gets his tax return back....

For those of you that know what it is from, you can call me a geek or whatever you want.... However, it does mean something quite spiritual to me as well, so its not just that I like the show....

After that I will more then likely want another one.... But that one I'm saving for me and my brother.... =)
That show kicks ass. If I got something like that i'd have to get this first

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
42Steps said:

What show is that out of curiousity?

Im probably going to get my guitar (gibson sg) on the inside of my forearm of my fretting hand and a tat of a guitar pick on the inside of my wrist on my picking hand because my guitar means more to me then almost anything in this world, and it's symbolic and a lot of things that I care very much about. (sorry if that sounds lame but its true)

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I will post mine when I get new batteries in my cam. I will reserve my spot for now.

PhntmSk8r

H23VTEC
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No tatoo's, but 3 piercings.

2 in my ear (both in the left)
1 below the belt (you do the math)

And i will assume nobody here wants to see pics LOL

Hatch_Of_Doom

death's just death
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Used to have nipples.

used to have a lip.

used to have some other ear piercings.

Right now just have my gauged ears.

3/4" plugs each.

Outline of a tattoo on my upper back that I don't want to take pics of until she's done. Says "LIVE FAST, DIE YOUNG" in old-school gangster font (like you would see THUG LIFE on someones belly or something) with blood dripping from it. Has a skull and crossbones and the crossbones are pistons.

I'm going to get a pentagram with the head of baphomet on one of my shoulder blades.

I'm also getting "NO GOD" on my left calf and "NO REGRETS" on my right calf.

That's just a little bit. I want a lot, but it costs so much.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I have another one, but no pics of it.. its small.. just the state of alabama with a heart in it (local skateshops logo)

and no holes in me.. :lol:

rexxxgirl

i want a new hatch!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have my ears gauged to 00. that's about it til I'm 18.....

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats pretty tight, Rei.... Amazing ink work....

But I have to say, that second picture is pure emo goodness..... :rolf:

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
42Steps said:
Thats pretty tight, Rei.... Amazing ink work....

But I have to say, that second picture is pure emo goodness..... :rolf:
yep, I was having a little boredom fun that night.. haha.. :lol:

92EH9

flat black rat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
some old pics of my arm

my favorite..

spacers

chest

ive got a few others ill post up later. i used to have my septum gauged, its still open but i dont keep a ring in it. still have both nipples done also

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man you guys have weak ass ink you wanna see real ink?

really have that om my chest i will take another one for you guys to prove it too. i got it as a joke but i like it none the less. ask a real tattoo artist he will tell you this is truly art. lol

lolitapierce

Dont rev your s**t at me!
5+ Year Member
Hatch_Of_Doom said:
Outline of a tattoo on my upper back that I don't want to take pics of until she's done. Says "LIVE FAST, DIE YOUNG" in old-school gangster font (like you would see THUG LIFE on someones belly or something) with blood dripping from it. Has a skull and crossbones and the crossbones are pistons.
You so have to post a pic soon!

One of my tats is in my avy.
and ive got/had way too many piercings..including gauges

92EH9

flat black rat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
heres one of my first tats, i dont really like it anymore i think it needs a background or something...