Tattoos and Piercings Part II

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll have pictures of my work up in a few hours or so..... Hellz yeah....

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here it is.... Shitty pic and everything.... :lol:

The easy way to explain it is, its a tree.... But the form of the branches is not accidental and actually means something.... But that would take a while to explain....

Wasn't bad at all... Just an annoying scratch really.... Definitely look forward to finishing this piece (some additions I still need to decide on) and then getting some other ones as well....

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:lol:

It's hard to not go back eh?

They're like heroin.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DirtyD said:
:lol:

It's hard to not go back eh?

They're like heroin.
Pretty much.... :lol:

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha i just got my nipple pierced about 2 and a 1/2 weeks ago and i LOVE it...so does the gf haha but i want to get another hole envntually but im not sure where and im going to design my tat before i get one

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so my dumbass got stupid drunk in vegas over the weekend and woke up pierced ears.

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
when i turn 18 im getting a japanese symbol for brotherhood outlined in black and filled in with a light blue. my brother and our friends are getting it next tues, with different colors of course.

rexxxgirl

i want a new hatch!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

I'm getting my septum pierced thursday!!! I can't wait....

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i wanan get a tatoo but i dunno what to get. i wanna get an evil like leprechaun on my back blade. or a clover with my family name on it.

any other ideas. . .

i want an irish theme obviously cuz i'm a redhead and of some irish decent.

rexxxgirl

i want a new hatch!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Slept-n said:
i wanan get a tatoo but i dunno what to get. i wanna get an evil like leprechaun on my back blade. or a clover with my family name on it.

any other ideas. . .

i want an irish theme obviously cuz i'm a redhead and of some irish decent.
yea, us Scots, we have clan crests and mottos, which are quite rad, imho.... I wanna get a tat of mine!

MacLachlan, FTW!!!

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well this is my General idea for when I get my tattoo in Japan. I've been thinking on it for a while. I could get a tattoo today if I wanted to but this tattoo stands for so much, that I figured the only suitable place to have it done is in Japan.

My original idea was to have the Kanji for strength on my right bicep, but I want more then that, so what I'm going to have done is a tattoo of a fully armored Samurai standing tall with a scripture written beside him. It would be something along the lines of this. I will probably have him dressed in a bit more traditional armor and probably with his war mask on as well.

The reason for the tattoo is my strong belief and love of many aspects of the Bushido code. I'm still unsure of where to have the tattoo put though ....

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Back or side.... I would say arm, but probably a little too wide for the shoulder/bicep.....

EH2 GSR 7232

Dee Dee Dee
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Il try to post mine up tonight when I get home.. I dont have it yet but i drew it out.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DirtyD said:
Well, I finally made another appointment for another back session. Keep in mind the pictures are without color and shading. I put the rose on the ass of the angel cause my girl has a rose tattoo on her ass and she helped pay for it for an anniversary present. The devil is gonna get a pentagram on her ass.

This is going to be the left side of my back (without color):

My right side I already did (without color or shade) Also, my gf thought it would be funny to color in a couple parts like the heels, lips, and eyes:
Well went for my tat today.

Got there around 1:30 and didn't leave until about 7... but I only paid $300 :cool:

Here's a pic I sneaked when he went for a smoke break (outline finished):

Here's my attempt at a pic after I took off the bandage:

Still needs color and the angel on the opposite side still needs shade and color. Two more sessions :D

PS, sorry for the phone pics.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good D..... Bet it will be quite the tightness when its all said and done....

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah man, that thing is huge.
idk if i could get something that big on just one side of my body. i'd need something on the other side for balance.