10+ Year Member
That's cool, was he a cool guy?

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yea, he is a diabetic like myself. So we talked a lot about that s**t. Then I played dice with him and Chris, they are down to earth, cool guys.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that is a cool lookin tattoo

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
piercings... i miss mine so much. only one i didn't have problems with was my tongue, so i want it redone.

all my surface piercings pushed out. my nipple was fine for nearly a year, then freaked out. i was pissed. my eyebrow did the same thing... twice. my piercer said the skin on my face isn't loose enough, actually... that's what she thought, anyways. she said that maybe there was just too much pressure on the piercing in my eyebrow, so it couldn't heal. there's a chance, according to her, if i did it again there might be enough scar tissue to hold it in place, but it's chancy.

hell if i know if she's right. makes me angry. :angryfire

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im actually getting ready to leave to get part 2 of my koi colored in.=)

1st session took 2hrs

as for lotion, i used a&d ointment, thats what i was recommended to use, didn't have any problems and healed completely in about 2 weeks, even though it was just the out line

Last edited:

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i used bacitracin on my tattoo, and eucerin lotion... my tat didn't even scab. :what:

AgentSlim

Do Work Son
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm diggin all the tats!! Vtecchick I'm lovin that tattoo!!! I'm tryin to talk my girl into gettin something like that. sexy ;)

I'll post all of mine later today or tomorrow

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
God damn I cant wait for tax money :lol:

vtecchick

5+ Year Member
I'm diggin all the tats!! Vtecchick I'm lovin that tattoo!!! I'm tryin to talk my girl into gettin something like that. sexy ;)

I'll post all of mine later today or tomorrow

thanks! let her decide lol my fiance wanted me to get something little and i went in and got that lol

and for lotions.. aquaphor is a miracle ointment.. i haven't had any issues with my side and my fiance used it on his sleeve!

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my artist told me about aquaphor today, i bought some, and will be using it this time around.

AgentSlim

Do Work Son
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks! let her decide lol my fiance wanted me to get something little and i went in and got that lol

and for lotions.. aquaphor is a miracle ointment.. i haven't had any issues with my side and my fiance used it on his sleeve!
It's definitly her choice, I just think that a tattoo in that spot would look great on her. I think she'll end up going small :(

I have a 10 hour session scheduled in 2 weeks I can't wait =)

vtecchick

5+ Year Member
It's definitly her choice, I just think that a tattoo in that spot would look great on her. I think she'll end up going small :(

I have a 10 hour session scheduled in 2 weeks I can't wait =)

ya go big or go home is my little motto..

10 hours.. dang.. I don't go longer then 4 hrs... lol