tax return

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont know how they work, but i know if you take the time to basically file for an extension you get one. My buddy didnt even give them a reason just filed for one and got one for a decent amount of time then got a payment plan so he didnt have to pay it all at once so you could look into that if you wanted to it wouldnt hurt as much as paying it all at once. Sorry you owe anything though girly.
Thanks for the info. I'll look more into this. I've always heard U/E screws you up, but I didn't think like this. I was on it for 3 months. I didn't make CRAP on it either, and then they tax the ish out of me for it. bastards.

emerican

Registered VIP
Another friend of mine was on UE and working he does hardword floors so work is on and off so he reported all the hours he worked to them didnt try to cheat them or anything and there would be weeks where he didnt work at all so obvisly{spelling} they sent him a check, but then there would be weeks where he would work 4 days tell them houw much he worked and what he got paid and theyd still send him one. He just figured that he wasnt making enough for them to cut it off well just recently they sent him a paper saying he owes them like 3k in checks that he got while he was working and shoudnt have gotten. So be happy you werent on it very long

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Another friend of mine was on UE and working he does hardword floors so work is on and off so he reported all the hours he worked to them didnt try to cheat them or anything and there would be weeks where he didnt work at all so obvisly{spelling} they sent him a check, but then there would be weeks where he would work 4 days tell them houw much he worked and what he got paid and theyd still send him one. He just figured that he wasnt making enough for them to cut it off well just recently they sent him a paper saying he owes them like 3k in checks that he got while he was working and shoudnt have gotten. So be happy you werent on it very long
I have a friend that got caught doing that too. Re-pay is a b***h and then you're taxed on it too. I was on it long enough for it to royally screw me. Let's just say I was receiving LESS than my outgoing monthly bills for 3 months.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
After my last 2 days my 4k might be going into my car. Broken e-brake, bad wiring harness and running real rough. FML.

CraigJamez42

Me and my girl got back almost 4K. Replaced my upper control arms, tie rods, and ball joints. Just got it inspected (after a bad one for 5 months) and aligned. Also did the little things like oil and filter and plugs and wires. Also, had to get a new hood release cable but I'm yet to put it on. Just got a new water pump and timing belt today and have HID's coming in along with the Megan 4-2-1 header and Yonaka cat back. Then I gotta finish the body work and get it set in primer so i could hopefully get it painted early summertime.

emerican

Registered VIP
Yeah he said if he had actually attempted to cheat them out of anything he wouldnt care, but he told them every dollar he made and hour he worked and they f**ked it up and now he has to pay them all that.