TeeJay's EG8 Build

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol not a bad deal, what kind of material is it...

TeeJay

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Put the OEM mudguards on =)

Danexis7

Wow looks really good !! Keep It up ! I have a blue eg8 myself but its mostly stock ! Eg8 all day !! jajaa

TeeJay

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just a small update. Within the next couple of weeks I will be polishing the muffler, and painting the steelies gold. I will put up pictures as soon as possible =)

TeeJay

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Muffler was just finished getting polished today. It isn't as great as I hoped it to be, but whatever. Haha. Oh, also I am getting my 12" sub and my amp installed on Friday. Maybe even painting the steelies gold at the same time. We'll see. I'll keep updating!

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i saw on your last page asking about that timing belt kit. no that one wont work for your car, as far as i can remember, if you are a true fanboi i would say stay with honda, but seeing as its a cheap motor and you seem semi poor ;) go cheap. just modify the search field on ebay to your motor and look for the kit that works the best. or you can try local auto parts stores and see what they can do regarding prices. good luck on the rebuild. car is looking pretty good, you need a friend with a decent camera i have a hard time seeing things on this color with this camera.

TeeJay

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i saw on your last page asking about that timing belt kit. no that one wont work for your car, as far as i can remember, if you are a true fanboi i would say stay with honda, but seeing as its a cheap motor and you seem semi poor ;) go cheap. just modify the search field on ebay to your motor and look for the kit that works the best. or you can try local auto parts stores and see what they can do regarding prices. good luck on the rebuild. car is looking pretty good, you need a friend with a decent camera i have a hard time seeing things on this color with this camera.
Haha thanks for the advice man. But yeah, i took all of these pictures on my iPhone.. Lol. But yeah I'm just trying to keep the motor running you know? It's an automatic so I won't be doing anything to the engine but maintaining it. I am keeping this as my commuter, and I'm still thinking about what I want for my second car. Haha. All I know is that I want it to be DOHC and/or have vtec ;) Maybe a DB1, 99 si or 95 gsr. I'll just start looking when I actually have the money. Lol. :P

TeeJay

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got my 12" sub and pioneer amp installed! Also I repainted my steelies glossy black, and I painted the valve cover to match my ambers =) The white Honda sticker will come off after we fix up the paint. But here are some pictures of my EG and my cousins DA.

CivicxTree754

Registered VIP
Nice build and its pretty damn clean. Keep up the good work...glad theres no signs of rice here! And please tell me how you did the fog lights with that bumper. Are they the ebay ones? Where you got them...link or anything.

TeeJay

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice build and its pretty damn clean. Keep up the good work...glad theres no signs of rice here! And please tell me how you did the fog lights with that bumper. Are they the ebay ones? Where you got them...link or anything.
Hahah thanks man! And the fogs are OEM, perfect fit, all you have to do is cut the holes in the bumper (Theyre made for the fogs) Then you can ust drill it in to the holes in the back. And sure no problem:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1992-1995-HONDA-CIVIC-4DR-FOG-LIGHTS-YELLOW-1993-1994-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZYearQ3a1995Q7cMakeQ3aHondaQ7cModelQ3aCivicQQhashZitem43a4ec0e23QQitemZ290529742371QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

tehhundreds

hey i was wondering what the drop is on your car because i pretty much have teh same build =) and i really like your drop

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man your ride is clean, cant wait till i get my sedan...:mrgreen:

TeeJay

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey i was wondering what the drop is on your car because i pretty much have teh same build =) and i really like your drop
Haha to be honest with you man Im not quite sure. I'm pretty sure its like 3.5 in the front and 3 in the back. If not, its definately 3 in the front and 2.5 inches in the back.

Man your ride is clean, cant wait till i get my sedan...:mrgreen:
Haha thanks man I appreciate it. I just wana have a clean looking commuter. I'm looking into a 94 or 95 accord ex as my next car tho. Who knows :P My next purchase for the car will probably be a clifford alarm tho, then my rear window visor. I'm excited! I just gotta save up.. Haha.

TeeJay

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just wanted to post some random pictures. Enjoy :D
- Painted the steelies glossy black and got the Honda centercaps for the steelies.

- Towhook <3

- In the rain.

- Random pic :D

- My EG and my cousins Miata.

- My EG and my homeboys Accord.