10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I didn't have a convertible, and it was red, d**k! :lol:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its god whispering in your ear.. he is saying to you.. listen to those old doods on cc.. get a mustang.. do it.. youll love it!

imfromdade15

5+ Year Member
oc_civic, no offense but I don't believe in god.

Anyways, what about this one: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/1707408263.html ?

The place he said he had it serviced(Acura of Brookfield), is where my aunt gets her 07 TL serviced. It's a pretty nice shop, I have to admit.
looks good but almost 6,000 is a little too much. the most ill pay for that car is 4500 thats just me.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
I'll try and talk him down, but I also have my coupe that I'd be getting rid of, so that's about 1k right there, maybe.

imfromdade15

5+ Year Member
i just check out your car and you can probably sale it for 1500 you might even find someone you can hustle 2000.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
1. Get the 7th gen
2. Never get pussy again
3. ????
4. Profit

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You could have just ignored him and looked for another salesman. Didnt have to run out and cry online. See he thought you were some punk that was just messing around, so he expected the response you gave him. Trust me, he isnt nearly as upset about this as you. Instead, you should have gotten another salesmen. That way, if you ended up buying the car, he lost out.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
He was the only salesman there(I think it's a private dealer). I didn't cry online, I was just explaining what happened when I went there. Nice Shane.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic, no offense but I don't believe in god.

Anyways, what about this one: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/1707408263.html ?

The place he said he had it serviced(Acura of Brookfield), is where my aunt gets her 07 TL serviced. It's a pretty nice shop, I have to admit.
even in those SMALL pictures... many points in engine bay look VERY rusty... rust is something id avoid like the plague when looking for a car..

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
even in those SMALL pictures... many points in engine bay look VERY rusty... rust is something id avoid like the plague when looking for a car..
I don't have a problem with rust as long as it is surface rust, anything more and I wouldn't touch it with a 100 foot pole.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yah alot of those brackets will rust like hell, just need to catch it before it makes it to the the body

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
the rust is only surface rust, so its still strong and hasnt touched the body yet. rides amazingly, sounds amazing, and looks amazing.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
im planning on getting a 6th gen. if u go a page back and find a reply by me with a craigslist link, theres the one i looked at yesterday. btw, nice avatar, cracks me up.