Test your Internet connection.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
But people are still having fun with it.

I hate these tests, they piss me off about my slow DSL connection that is supposed to be 3.0mbps.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Im about dead center from three different servers. They all have about the same speeds.

AllTracCelica

300whp / 230torque
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Speed varies on internet connections because packet loss. Some servers when hundreds / thousands of ppl are loading the server it begins to loose packets. Ever been kicked off PS3 during games and Xbox Thats why it loses an important causing the game to freeze up on you. Will make net jump alot.

I really didnt think suddenlink was that good but i doubted my self:( running steady anywhere from 12000-15000 every test All internet companies keeps upload low so if you have viruses it cant spam to fast.

baller7764

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
basically... the higher the numbers in both areas.... the better and faster your internet.

your download speed isnt so bad..but your upload is horrible. check to see if you are doing anything to hinder your speed. like trying to load another page. or uploading an image?
Actually I wasn't haha. My computer is just slow. My school internet dominates my home one though.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Wireless connnection, Scranton PA, Clarion Hotel connection

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this is a well used speed tester.. but its one that i know everyone can use and it will leave you with an image you can use to show people... so... go test your speed and come back and post the images. im interested in seeing how different they are according to where you live or whats available. other good things about it.. it will show how YOU rank up against people in your state.. or on the same isp. you can also check other places in the world... if you use a test server in austrailia... you will notice your speed is drastically slower

www.speedtest.net

my test was done on my laptop... wireless connection. and the testing place is a good distance from my house.

Mine's faster than yours, mines faster than yours!!!!! :P

:lol:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
my speeds totally suck... wtf comcast?!?!

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If you combine them it could be an ok speed?

Anfrey = teh fail

=oP

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member