Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I do that some times, lol

stince

Banned
I'm appologizing for my mistakes in the last months.

I know i'm not perfect, but neither are alot of people on this board.

I have never once scammed anyone. Never. I've put exactly what the item includes, is going for, and what not.

Yes, i've had trouble shipping things before. Working 2 jobs + photography has made my life pretty hard to get things done. Yes, i sold the person an item and i should have gotten it out. I know this, and i'm sorry i didn't right away.

But in the end, i did the right thing and refunded him. I actually called paypal to ask if i could ship it still and they said it would be fine if i just emailed them a tracking number. But i decided just to refund him the money.

Appologies to mods, members, and cheeze on this incident.

I'm sure alot of people will vouch for my ++ transactions. having 50+ positive on multiple boards, and a 10+ local feedback and 2-3 negative all around isn't horrible, and i appologize for those few that have gotten the short end of the stick with long shipping times. :(

I won't be selling items that aren't local pickup or meet. I just don't have the time. I'm sorry.

-Jeff

Bruckhoff_34

Built not baught
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wish things would have ended up like this when i bought a carbon fiber hood from stince. all I got was a big pile of nothing.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It takes seriously 30 mins to pack and ship something out. I freaking work 60hours a week, a side job, plus I install fencing. I would have shipped the damn thing out the first day I received the payment.

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I lost hope for this site a long long time ago, and now the Mods not even going by their rules?! That's pretty ridiculous. That's great everything got resolved, but rules are rules.

I'm done ranting.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's getting taken care of? :what:

Maybe I need to read through the thread again, but from a personal standpoint I don't see him as a scammer. Okay it took him long to ship and some desperate measures had to be taken. But seriously, you think the temp ban made him refund the money?

f**k that. $85 > access to clubcivic.

Last edited:

Bruckhoff_34

Built not baught
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Last year i pay paled him $150 and a jdm integra cluster for the carbon hood he had for sale. he received the money and the cluster. He went to install the cluster and I didnt work properly. I had never installed the cluster so I apologized for that and sent him another $150 to pay for the rest of the hood and just let him keep the cluster also. He received the extra $150 then said that he had shipped out the hood via fed ex freight. I asked him for a routing number numerous times and got a few p.m.s saying that the truck he used was a buddys to ship the hood and that he had left the recipt and all the info about the shipping in the truck. Then he also told me that the buddy that had the truck got into an accident and it was going to be difficult for him to get it...... so after a few more excuses about the routing number, I never received the routing number. I made numerous calls to fed ex asking them if they had any details or info of a large package (a hood to a car) coming through there freight to my name and address. They told me that they had nothing in their computer with my name on it. Then I called them a few days later asking if they had any info of a package coming from Jeff stinson in pa...... (gave fed ex his address) to my name and address. Again they told me that they never had anything ever go into there system being shipped from his name and address to my name and address. I sent stince many pms asking about it and all i got was excuses and never once recived any of my money back.

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Last year i pay paled him $150 and a jdm integra cluster for the carbon hood he had for sale. he received the money and the cluster. He went to install the cluster and I didnt work properly. I had never installed the cluster so I apologized for that and sent him another $150 to pay for the rest of the hood and just let him keep the cluster also. He received the extra $150 then said that he had shipped out the hood via fed ex freight. I asked him for a routing number numerous times and got a few p.m.s saying that the truck he used was a buddys to ship the hood and that he had left the recipt and all the info about the shipping in the truck. Then he also told me that the buddy that had the truck got into an accident and it was going to be difficult for him to get it...... so after a few more excuses about the routing number, I never received the routing number. I made numerous calls to fed ex asking them if they had any details or info of a large package (a hood to a car) coming through there freight to my name and address. They told me that they had nothing in their computer with my name on it. Then I called them a few days later asking if they had any info of a package coming from Jeff stinson in pa...... (gave fed ex his address) to my name and address. Again they told me that they never had anything ever go into there system being shipped from his name and address to my name and address. I sent stince many pms asking about it and all i got was excuses and never once recived any of my money back.
So you're out 300 bucks? Wow that sucks. Did you file a dispute through paypal?

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it's getting taken care of? :what:

Maybe I need to read through the thread again, but from a personal standpoint I don't see him as a scammer. Okay it took him long to ship and some desperate measures had to be taken. But seriously, you think the temp ban made him refund the money?

f**k that. $85 > access to clubcivic.
I honestly think thats what woke him up. Like I said before, paypal had been waiting for a response from him for some time and the day he notices that he was banned, he transfered cash from his bank to his paypal account.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
so is he gonna be banned again?

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If he doesn't get banned I expect to not get banned if I break the rules.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol this shits ridiculous

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BRING BACK THE OLD MODS!!!

I've been saying this s**t since when these newer mods got their CC e-power. THEY SUCK!!!!
I mean s**t, Anfrey got de-modded because he wasn't coming on as much but he stated that he was busy. Now you have other mods that log on less than him but arte still mods. WTF?

There cool as members but as mods they power trip like a motherfucker. That's why at a work place not everyone is cut out for managment because then s**t like this happens. I know this isn't a work place but if it were, you think s**t like this would slide? ie..... A customer is long overdue for a product that needs to be shipped and the employee that took care of this account just doesn't have enough time to actually do his job. The office manager steps in and finds out that there is a few complaints on this lazy employee not sending out product like he is supposed to do. So management does the right thing and terminates the lazy employee. Finally because of management stepping in the customer gets his money back and all is good again :D but since the manager is family to the fired employee he lets him come back to work even when there is still complaints coming in on this guy. It just doesn't sound right to me :???:

Come on OC, get these shitty mods the f**k out of here dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.