The Boosted ZC Build thread

boosted_zc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ya i hit a bad light against him... good buddy of mine, hes ran a 12.6 with it with a 1.7 60 foot

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Still rockin' no tint?

boosted_zc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
New update, its under snow now so the ordering of new parts has started.... Sent a set of my stock zc cams to bisimoto for him to make into his level 2.4 turbo cams, hopefully that will put me near 400 at the same boost that i made 335 with... also upgrading my fuel system, starting with an aem fuel rail... the rest will come in the next couple weeks...

Happy new years to the clubcivic members also :D

boosted_zc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not the greatest way to start the offseason
So friday went from happy to crappy really fast... shipped out a set of cams last week to bisimoto, been in contact back and forth and so far theyve been really good... anyways so i check my email yesterday and see that i have a new one from bisimoto saying we have received your package... i was like right on now im pumped, open the email to read this..

We received your package yesterday. The package was empty. Contents must have fallen out during transit... please follow up with usps if item was insured.

So now i dont know what to do, gotta call the post office 1 800 line monday morning to see what they will do even though my package wasnt insured i only have the set of cams that are in the car left i think, which i didnt really wanna take out since id like to be able to move the car in the next month...

All in all not a great way to start the car offseason

*update found i had another spare set of cams, just sucks cause its another 30 bucks out of my pocket

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
Not the greatest way to start the offseason
So friday went from happy to crappy really fast... shipped out a set of cams last week to bisimoto, been in contact back and forth and so far theyve been really good... anyways so i check my email yesterday and see that i have a new one from bisimoto saying we have received your package... i was like right on now im pumped, open the email to read this..

We received your package yesterday. The package was empty. Contents must have fallen out during transit... please follow up with usps if item was insured.

So now i dont know what to do, gotta call the post office 1 800 line monday morning to see what they will do even though my package wasnt insured i only have the set of cams that are in the car left i think, which i didnt really wanna take out since id like to be able to move the car in the next month...

All in all not a great way to start the car offseason

*update found i had another spare set of cams, just sucks cause its another 30 bucks out of my pocket
DAMN! I don't trust the usps! I figured they would noticed if something fell out of the package

boosted_zc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Called canada post to see whats up and they gave me 100 bucks for them plus the 28.25 shipping fee.. Which is kinda nice, going to ship my other set today and this time wrap the crap out of the package..

Other then that picked up a flew pipe to replace the one the parking garage destroyed last year =)

boosted_zc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ya still had to pay for the shipping again this time but i insured them for 200 this time :P

CBURKE

"That's not my LEG"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That happened to me before! I sent a lower tie bar to a guy in CA, when he got it he said the box was empty! I was like how does the person throwing the box not see the BIG piece of metal fly out! I just sent him another and taped the s**t out of the box!!!

Keep up the good work man!!!

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Called canada post to see whats up and they gave me 100 bucks for them plus the 28.25 shipping fee.. Which is kinda nice, going to ship my other set today and this time wrap the crap out of the package..

Other then that picked up a flew pipe to replace the one the parking garage destroyed last year =)
O Canada lol

boosted_zc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Update !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a lot of digging to do

Shanes cavalier and my civic lol

boosted_zc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol sits there until my uncle finishes painting my brother eg again

girl cut him off last fall so he has to get the whole thing redone in the front

cams are getting done and waiting for other things to come in... while im waiting i picked up some new ngk wires

boosted_zc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Cams are being shipped out tomorrow along with a nice new tshirt that ill be sporting this summer ;) and some resevoir covers

Now its just waiting for a couple weeks to continue ordering more parts