Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Holy s**t.. he does look gnarly. :lol:

I was the good guy who was a d**k when he needed to be.. lol. great game though

Graff - that is not a tough decision. Black ops all the way. NBA? Really? Over black ops? Psh..

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i love morality in games. i'm always such an ass. in fable II i was able to be evil and pure at the same time so i didn't get all gross and ugly... but i love being a jerk.

the extra parts in cut scenes where you can go paragon/renegade are awesome, too. slamming people up against the wall or deciding to shoot them, ftw!

anyone else having problems with xbl? netflix is fine, but like... all the rest of the video content isn't working for me. "service is not available, try again later."... o__O

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well.... got dead rising 2, but still no 360.... payday needs to come faster!

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ha! The XBL conduct Nazis suspended me for 1 day because my bio said "Blow Me!" which has been in there since christmas. Really!? 1 day hardly seems worth it!

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey NYG, I would never ever ever buy NBA over anything but I despise COD games in general. I would buy Madden over leaving a preorder on black ops, but never ever would I be caught dead buying an NBA game.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Ha! The XBL conduct Nazis suspended me for 1 day because my bio said "Blow Me!" which has been in there since christmas. Really!? 1 day hardly seems worth it!
I have gone through several gamertags......apparently "iheartpinktaco" is not acceptable, but "iheartbooty" is. So disappointed.....

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i want them to make me change mine from BONGRIP1984

screw paying 800 points for a simple name change

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just go around and ask people to complain that your tag is offensive. instant change for free!

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got the next dashboard update already. Searching Netflix from my 360 FTW!! I just wish the stupid guide screen was back to the darker color. The super white color it is now is super blinding in HDMi.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't mind it actually. Having NetFlix at all on my 360 is awesome. It just came to Canada recently

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah the November dashboard makes it so you can serach right from the box now. Its super handy!

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got the next dashboard update already. Searching Netflix from my 360 FTW!! I just wish the stupid guide screen was back to the darker color. The super white color it is now is super blinding in HDMi.
so you can search from the dashboard now? this i think is the best update yet...

is it available to everyone yet or a select few? i havent turned my 360 on today yet...

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The dashboard donest go live until November when Kinect comes out i think.

And for the Netflix, the search function is in the program or whatever. Its not on the dash.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The dashboard donest go live until November when Kinect comes out i think.

And for the Netflix, the search function is in the program or whatever. Its not on the dash.
right but previously... you cant search for movies through the program... but if its part of the update...

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah its part of the update. I tried out the ESPN too, thats kind of nice to have. Wouldve helped me on Monday night to watch the Packers/Bears game. Also they redid the Facebook stuff, but i havent used it yet to see whats different.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
love my new 360 S! I picked up a second wireless mic as well... NEVER again will I have no wireless mic! I hate when my battery dies.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was going to but every review says it's terrible.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I may rent it, but im playing Dead Rising 2 now and picking up Rockband3 and Fable 3 on the 26th. Also picking up Black Ops on the 9th!

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just picked up Halo: Reach today. I've only put in about 4 hours of combined play time for multiplayer and single player modes, but so far it's really really good. If you like halo, it's more of what you love, but with significant improvements. If you hate halo, you're still gonna hate it.

Matchmaking - hugely improved. Instead of a veto option.. you get a multiple choice of game mode / map combinations with a none of the above option. You also get a certain amount of points for every game you play that increase your rank and give you money to buy new armor. Points are based on completion of the game, skill, a random number, and some other stuff.

Campaign - Not much to say here... it's been more engaging than other halo games so far. I mean, it's hard to note what's different about this game, but there's definitely something there that's drawing me in. I'm about 1/3 to 1/2 of the way through and I'm really enjoying it.

Like I said, if you like halo, you should go out and buy it. If you don't, don't waste your money.