The NEWER Nor Cal Meet planning. LOL. **VOTE**

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds good to me. I dont wanna drive up there to late due to traffic reasons. LOL.

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sammo - i don't mind earlier - but Kenny put down 2:00 =) If you wanna roll up a little earlier sammo, that's cool too. we can just hang out, play a little rock band =)

Does anyone have wireless rockband for the 360? don't forget the adapter thingy, too.

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't care what time. i just figure afternoon would be better than AM. no one was saying anything about time, so I threw the time in...HOW ABout ANYTIME AFTER 12??? =)
the meet is coming up so let's get this road on the show lol...D wants to know exactly when. that fool needs to come and WHO IS COMING???

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Info on the first page dear friend. hahaha.

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh so no NEWBIES huh? what's up with that ??? you mother f**kers better come thru lmao...I'm in STOCKTON i know some of you are in Manteca, Modesto and even Stockton...LET'S GO!!!

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Who's the newbie? BTW. Kenny, Do you still want me to come pick you up? If you do. Text me your address so I can come stalk you.......ops. Pick you up. :ghey:

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont wanna hear your stockton s**t us south bay folk will have to either waste extra gas avoilding the toll bridge ... or go over a damn toll bridge!

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dont wanna hear your stockton s**t us south bay folk will have to either waste extra gas avoilding the toll bridge ... or go over a damn toll bridge!
or get a ticket like i did LOL. sigh where did i put that photo they had of my plate :[

i'm down to carpool in a softer ride! my back is hurting ;o;

MUST FIND STOCK SUSPENSION D: at least the front 2 @____@

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you wanna have my stocks? I still have'em

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that i do :D

i might actually sell my car.... my uncle says he'll sell me his 06 si for 12k and i can make payments no interest for as long as i want. he wants to buy a mini van for his baby. He said he'll take whatever i sell the hatch for as a down payment on his van. BUT thats if i get the job LOL

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude. WTF seriously?! Can I pick out parts from your car and offer replace them with what I have? LOL

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sammo, if you sell your car, i'll sell you mine for $5.5k thats $500 less than i bought it for, smogged, +$600 worth of crap i bought for it. I just need to make the proceeds as the down payment for my uncle, i really want his si LOL. plus if i sell it to you, i wont miss it too much xD

lets continue this on the active thread haha!

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Who's the newbie? BTW. Kenny, Do you still want me to come pick you up? If you do. Text me your address so I can come stalk you.......ops. Pick you up. :ghey:
that i do :D
YES, if you'd like or if that's ok. it's on the corner of GET A MAN AND f**k OFF lmao...(HANGOVER movie) lmao
i'll text you my address bruh...

i might actually sell my car.... my uncle says he'll sell me his 06 si for 12k and i can make payments no interest for as long as i want. he wants to buy a mini van for his baby. He said he'll take whatever i sell the hatch for as a down payment on his van. BUT thats if i get the job LOL
ummm how much might you be selling this for?

Old Man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dont know if ill be able to bring BBQ. Ill be getting there late as it is.

Is there something else you kids might want?
BBq Pork BAO?

lol

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pork baos sound good ;) Maybe you can give us your bbq recipe. oh lord it's good!

15 DAYS PEOPLE! =)

Anyone else coming? come on now!

anyone have the rockband stuff? we also have a ps3 (just no rockband for it). and the wii. =)

what's everyone bringing?! can i make a sign up list for the potluck? :D

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The only thing I got for my wii is rockband and I only have shooting games for my 360

and as for what to bring. I can probably bring some ribs or something and bring bbq sause along with it.

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
did anyone hit up Danielle? and come on now NEWBS ... let's go. if you haven't gone to this meet, YOU NEED TO. at least one time.